MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Forum cut
day 62
20140927 165012
20140927 164931

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yesssir we sure are. I think using the same nutes as well. Nftg. Your thread remains one of my all time favs
Respect

thanks... this was a crazy run. I used nectar for the gods but only the biggner mix with only 3 bottles.. no Herculean Harvest or bloom khoas. . I didnt have hh so I didnt want 2 use bloom khoas so I used true blooms 4 a booster.. by mid flower I ran out of everything but demeters so I went hard with it.. I also used resonator as a late boost but juss a sm sample bottle. .. this run was 1 of my makeshift runs.. I had 2 wing it..LOL

Power OG

Power OG

thanks... this was a crazy run. I used nectar for the gods but only the biggner mix with only 3 bottles.. no Herculean Harvest or bloom khoas. . I didnt have hh so I didnt want 2 use bloom khoas so I used true blooms 4 a booster.. by mid flower I ran out of everything but demeters so I went hard with it.. I also used resonator as a late boost but juss a sm sample bottle. .. this run was 1 of my makeshift runs.. I had 2 wing it..LOL
Lol I have been there myself, pulling rabbits out of hats so to speak. Looks great though bro, couldn't even tell cuz they look spectacular.
Respect

soserthc1

soserthc1

^^^ that's what I need in my life a larger yielding platinum GSC as I can't seem to leave the cookie jar alone at night and this forum is a slow vegger
Or just some new cookies of any kind

As always nice work goo .....

Does Dc get a win today ?

Last edited:
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
That PGSC looks like a fat stick of actual rock candy you get at the fair or boardwalk!

Looks delicious.
:woot:

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

heres a little bit of flower after 2 weeks, the candy lands are pretty vigorous and smell so good already. She actually reminds me of gods gift, very similar smell in vegg. A side of SFV on the other side that are being done in a sog, or a semi sog, 40 per 4x8... half the tray got a 10 pre vegg the other half is clone to flower.

IMG 1905
IMG 1910
IMG 1911
IMG 1912
IMG 1913
IMG 1914
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

heres a little bit of flower after 2 weeks, the candy lands are pretty vigorous and smell so good already. She actually reminds me of gods gift, very similar smell in vegg. A side of SFV on the other side that are being done in a sog, or a semi sog, 40 per 4x8... half the tray got a 10 pre vegg the other half is clone to flower.
Out of curiousity BL how are your bed yields compared to the pots on the other side?

Goo,your nugs are looking stellar as always brother!

Latest posts

Top Bottom