Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green punk

green punk

Do the GSC and crosses all look like they've been slept on in someones pocket? Maybe its just me... but every pic looks like smashed up schwag. No offence to anyone. It must be incredible to smoke because its not that photogenic.

Aligee

Aligee

i havnt seen any
Do the GSC and crosses all look like they've been slept on in someones pocket? Maybe its just me... but every pic looks like smashed up schwag. No offence to anyone. It must be incredible to smoke because its not that photogenic.
smashed up swag in here not sure what your looking at that sounds kinds haterish from here.. i take it cookies hasnt landed your way...

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I second that nearly every pic has me wanting to find this cut. Shit I havent even smoked it yet but sounds like a winner. I absolutely love cherry pie.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I need the Munchies
sometimes I dont eat till after noon :(
I usually don't eat till dinner , caffeine is my breakfast and lunch with a nice amount of Marlboro in there. Gotta have my ice cream every night thou , its a must ...
I believe ghengisdon is doing uc. I could be wrong though.
yes , his has a sick set up , check out his thread , man wen't all in for sure and the whole time I just though he was a stand up comedian but his set up is crazy nice .....

urbanfog

urbanfog

I usually don't eat till dinner , caffeine is my breakfast and lunch with a nice amount of Marlboro in there. Gotta have my ice cream every night thou , its a must ...
yes , his has a sick set up , check out his thread , man wen't all in for sure and the whole time I just though he was a stand up comedian but his set up is crazy nice .....

ice cream or honey nut cheerios ;)

green punk

green punk

i havnt seen any
smashed up swag in here not sure what your looking at that sounds kinds haterish from here.. i take it cookies hasnt landed your way...

Maybe a bit Aligee, but not hateful exactly. And yes it has not made it this far. But put it this way, lets compare it to pics of wifi or urkle or masters pics to name a few. Thats all Im saying. Pics of some strains are like "wow, I want get that and run it!" Where this stuff "looks" in pics like "ok that must smoke great cuz it looks like some smashed up buds".
Any how, I d like to smoke some!

Aligee

Aligee

GSC is good tasty and potent but its not my wifey1 thats for sure wifey is all that and then some 10s all the way thru shes such a greasy girl ... lil freak she is !!!
Maybe a bit Aligee, but not hateful exactly. And yes it has not made it this far. But put it this way, lets compare it to pics of wifi or urkle or masters pics to name a few. Thats all Im saying. Pics of some strains are like "wow, I want get that and run it!" Where this stuff "looks" in pics like "ok that must smoke great cuz it looks like some smashed up buds".
Any how, I d like to smoke some!

soserthc1

soserthc1

lol, we have sorta of the same tastes.....I have a jar of mike and ikes next to the bed for snacking, them and jolly ranchers ;)
to funny bro , i do all the time but not next to my GSC cookie's cause i don't have them ......lol.....trying to stay somewhat on topic.... red rageous and jolly joe's rock to....

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

ahem did i hear someone mention the wifey cut? hellloooo aligee still out here in the cold waiting to run her brother. heres that other cut. im about to take cuts finally. i let her get nice & big 1st. should get some good cuttings. whoop whoop.
Time to take cuts 006

Top Bottom