Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

thanks eser ive really got a healthy veg room at last. so much is due to you & the other sjc who've share knowledge along my journey. she really has taken off since i put them in the 2 1/2 gal. good eye leaflady. no wifey yet qq. im still begging for it. long story. this cut is the sin city cookies cut, or scc. i finished her & am making more to run more this time.
Time to take cuts 003

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Sin City cut. Someone needs to school me real quick. Im really diggin the GSC for sure. Every pic Ive seen looks bomb. Never had the op to blaze one of it yet. A couple of my Mi homies have it, but its still seldom seen anywhere, but especially here. So Im still learning about her and would love to hear more. How many cuts are there of GSC? Are they slight characteristic variations from s1's?
Lol, my bad Grod! Thanks for any info provided fellas. Peace.
Quest

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Sin City cut. Someone needs to school me real quick. Im really diggin the GSC for sure. Every pic Ive seen looks bomb. Never had the op to blaze one of it yet. A couple of my Mi homies have it, but its still seldom seen anywhere, but especially here. So Im still learning about her and would love to hear more. How many cuts are there of GSC? Are they slight characteristic variations from s1's?
Lol, my bad Grod! Thanks for any info provided fellas. Peace.
Quest

Whats up QQ the "sincity" cut is basically a cut sourced from apes shop. They were calling it nuwave but I doubt its the nu. Just like different cuts of ogs theres many of gsc including forum, ogkb, animal, fortune and many more. Out of them all animal is one im after. I did try grods, which is dank but,reminds me of gdp...

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice grit! Got one about like that. Been croppin her like crazy. Looks like an old arthritic lady with the big ol knuckles.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I think the animal cut is OK. Everyone says forum cut is better... either way I like the ogkushbreath cut better.. hopefully I get it back.. fucken mighty wash burned her up.. wtf..lol out of everything I dipped this the cut that had to die....

Top Bottom