Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Highly doubt that cageybee I've grown both and its def not the same plant. Sfv is way more viney than the fire og. The fire has way better structure. Its not one of those lanky ogs. Reminds me of the Louie but with less yield and less fuel in the nuggs.

Def both different plants.

waayne

waayne

Highly doubt that cageybee I've grown both and its def not the same plant. Sfv is way more viney than the fire og. The fire has way better structure. Its not one of those lanky ogs. Reminds me of the Louie but with less yield and less fuel in the nuggs.

Def both different plants.
+1^^^
I've had the same experience ESER
The SFV was definitely a more viney plant
They are definitely different plants.

CageyBee

CageyBee

Grown em both in hydro, coco, soil. Same plant with subtle diff when you change even the slightest part of enviro. The proof will come out soon enough

true grit

true grit

I've heard the same shit about fire/sfv from ol school growers/breeders in the game. My fire and sfv are so identical I couldn't tell Em apart in veg. But it took 3 rounds of shitty veg for that to happen. Homies said cats like raskal just knock it out the park but ol guys in la nail the sfv the same. Told me if I wasn't gettin my sfv like fire I wasn't nailing her. Just sayin.

N

nightmarecreature

My next cross, I'm just going to call it "Gangnam Style!"
I can't seem to find the Forum cut or the Ogkushbreath cut! I don't think any clubs carry those.

true grit

true grit

Funnny thing is I have grown both of them caygeebee I won't say in soil but in coco they were totally different plants.

Ya ESER i've noticed the difference in my coco vs soil plants and not saying one is more potent, but organic soil with low feed really lets plants fully express themselves...so it makes ya wonder.

true grit

true grit

Well its same principle- just something that causes a more dramatic terpene/cannabinoid response. Such as soil complexity vs. coco, organic vs non. Personally i do enjoy outdoor but def prefer indoor. Of course i havent got them outdo cookies to sample!

true grit

true grit

I'd like to say its subjective/opinion, but i know for a fact i have not smoked the dank outdoor some of you guys do...just some chems/diesels etc homies bring for the head and i def take indo over those.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Finally got mine now time to reverse the high octane og to her or blue power. Blueberry cookies anyone???
Baby girl

Top Bottom