Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

no evoke its a socal cut that has been logged for a while. Check ic mag, socal's finest cuts # 2 and #3. smokes got some pics theres somewhere

EVOKE

EVOKE

aight cool im not tryn to step on any strain names.. thanks for letting me kno before i introduced it to the public...

N

nightmarecreature

Fuck cookies!
I have Cap"n Crunch! Tastes and smells just like Cap'n Crunch cereal without the berries.
It's pretty unique. I'm not sure who the breeder is or the genetics. I'll snap a pic when I get home!
Fuck yeah! Cereal bud!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yo after tasting chepalastics true og ( same cut me and aligee) I would say that shit is on par if not better than the 91 pure kushes I've had...i havent all of them either but no lie and not trying to pump shit up. It smelled , looked and tasted so good .. the smell was strong and the taste lingered in your mouth way after the joint was gone.. I usually don't pump up other peoples nuggs but this shit was wow.!!

Damn too sorry I didn't get to try this true before I messaged you if not I would ofgave you some nuggs for you to sample and tell me what tour thought were since you got to try the 91. Mmrc is def top notch!!

It's not 2 late 4 me 2 try some of that True OG.. LOL

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Fuck cookies!
I have Cap"n Crunch! Tastes and smells just like Cap'n Crunch cereal without the berries.
It's pretty unique. I'm not sure who the breeder is or the genetics. I'll snap a pic when I get home!
Fuck yeah! Cereal bud!

I got some cereal bud Fruity Pebble OG.. From breeder Alien..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

GSC #1 day 29 flower

EVOKE

EVOKE

damnm sure is frosty at day 29... nice close up... are those trichs giving off any smell..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

how is it.... is it better than the true og or the pure kushes...
If ur asking me I'd say Fruity Pebble OG is in the Girl Scout Cookie section of buds with killer taste & smells with a great punch but nuthin can match the pure power of a Dialed in OG or Pure Kush.. But that's juss me b'cuz I love that OG taste & smell.. That deep sour,fuel,lemon,pine sol mixed 2gether...I love any well grown dialed in OG but also love very super tasty strains like Fruity Pebble OG or Girl Scout Cookies..

Top Bottom