Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

damnm sure is frosty at day 29... nice close up... are those trichs giving off any smell..
The GSC isn't really given off anything quite yet.. I'm guessing the funk should start anyday now

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

in your opinion whats your favorite og...
I haven't tryed them all but so far my favorite is Tahoe OG.. I've got some Tahoe that was super fire.. I've tryed lots of other og's that came very close if there dialed in rite.. I love every og if its dialed in rite so it's very hard 2 pick a favorite.. I can't wait 2 try the True OG

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goo that gsc is looking proper from here frosting up quick im liking the way she looks already !!!
Thanks dog.. She sure does look nice I juss need 2 pack a few more in the tent next time b'cuz she don't look like she's gunna make a lot.. GSC looks kill but cherry pie looks even better ill post some pics in a bit..hit me up 2morro Ali so we can blow some pure kush..

Reactions: Dad
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Cherry Pie (GDP pheno) day 29 flower

This plant has that mega bomb GDP sent.. This plant has nice size bud that r dieing 2 turn purp.. This plant is giving off the best sent 1/2 way in flower.. I'm really likeing this cut..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I don't know how 2 fix the sideways pics.. I'm posting from a iPhone & the pics r the rite way over here but when I upload them they turn.. Sorry guys..

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Goo those pics look fire... can't wait to see that Gsc purp up and swell up!

I'll get some true og bro. I got you. I would of loved for you to try cheaplastics batch but either way I'll make sure you try the true. Plus I got Tahoe, fire, Louie and ghost in there so it will be a nice og medley for us to blaze on.. you me and aligee need to hook up and blaze !

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Goo those pics look fire... can't wait to see that Gsc purp up and swell up!

I'll get some true og bro. I got you. I would of loved for you to try cheaplastics batch but either way I'll make sure you try the true. Plus I got Tahoe, fire, Louie and ghost in there so it will be a nice og medley for us to blaze on.. you me and aligee need to hook up and blaze !
Sorry if im off topicMg, but was wondering what the flowering time is of the true ES1? is she the standard 70 og? Thanks in advance...

P

paulycali

Very nice indeed! Great work thus far

Can you shoot me a pic of the leaf structure or an overhead view of the Cherry Pie?

That would be greatly appreciated

Top Bottom