Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goo those pics look fire... can't wait to see that Gsc purp up and swell up!

I'll get some true og bro. I got you. I would of loved for you to try cheaplastics batch but either way I'll make sure you try the true. Plus I got Tahoe, fire, Louie and ghost in there so it will be a nice og medley for us to blaze on.. you me and aligee need to hook up and blaze !
Thanks doggie I'm sure hoping the GSC starts 2 swell soon this plant looks like it will turn purp no matter what temps u run..
I was hoping me u & Ali were gunna meet up at the LB expo 2 smoke but no luck.. Good lookin out with the sample og medley.. Hopfully we can meet up soon..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ti
Hey Makingoo what can you say about the yield of GSC?
super tiny but I know she can & wants 2 b worked & tied down 2 give more..with proper training I can see her giving a Medium size yield but never a super mega cash crop harvest with GSC

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

love that true og of yours eser. i been saying for almost 2 years now when grown right its my #1 fav cut, flavor, scent scream og. if a hybrid dont smell like true then it dont rate og in my book. yall know the aroma im talking about. you gotta dial her in tho. shes medium on the finiky scale. not hard to grow but slow rooting, imo. i take her past 70 days jb to get the amber go to 80 days. shell take ppm up to 1400 eagerly. give nitrates to week 4 or 5 tapering off. grow her side by side with the high octane jb. i have both true & ho in jars. next time we sesh check em out. glad to see you score the forum cut jb. while taking cuts last nite i found a light mite infestation on my cookies came from sour flame x louis 13th my ex gift me recently. so i used mighty wash on the moms then dip & wipe leaves to try to remove eggs as i took cuttings. couple of em look a bit droopy but no wide scale death from using it on fresh cuttings. hey everyone zen just stock ogr gear. i believe its the fire alien line. new CC strains not hitting zen til after xmas. this is relevent cause cc is soon releasing GIRL SCOUT COOKIES OG, strawberry og, sfv og ibl, la affie out now, raskals og available at CCs online store(WTF) & 91 og aka skunk va og. yummy new gear. yes im still CCs #1 fan. sin city releasing blue power line & white nightmare lines of crosses. thats what im most excited by seed wise. sorry i wandered off topic a little. ho ho bho.

N

nightmarecreature

You
ill waiting 2 try that Face Off OG when I was in SoCal a few days ago I was lookin everywhere
You won't find it, it came from snoopdoggs grower. The only other person I know that has that cut, is RareDankness seeds. It's too tightly held, it's not a publicly released strain and its only been around for two years. You can find the buds but even those are hard to find because they sell out so fast.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
love that true og of yours eser. i been saying for almost 2 years now when grown right its my #1 fav cut, flavor, scent scream og. if a hybrid dont smell like true then it dont rate og in my book. yall know the aroma im talking about. you gotta dial her in tho. shes medium on the finiky scale. not hard to grow but slow rooting, imo. i take her past 70 days jb to get the amber go to 80 days. shell take ppm up to 1400 eagerly. give nitrates to week 4 or 5 tapering off. grow her side by side with the high octane jb. i have both true & ho in jars. next time we sesh check em out. glad to see you score the forum cut jb. while taking cuts last nite i found a light mite infestation on my cookies came from sour flame x louis 13th my ex gift me recently. so i used mighty wash on the moms then dip & wipe leaves to try to remove eggs as i took cuttings. couple of em look a bit droopy but no wide scale death from using it on fresh cuttings. hey everyone zen just stock ogr gear. i believe its the fire alien line. new CC strains not hitting zen til after xmas. this is relevent cause cc is soon releasing GIRL SCOUT COOKIES OG, strawberry og, sfv og ibl, la affie out now, raskals og available at CCs online store(WTF) & 91 og aka skunk va og. yummy new gear. yes im still CCs #1 fan. sin city releasing blue power line & white nightmare lines of crosses. thats what im most excited by seed wise. sorry i wandered off topic a little. ho ho bho.

Damn Grod 80 days is way to long for me. Think I might just use her in crosses then. Colloidal Silver, gsc, true og, ho, and bp equals lesbian orgy soon....

EVOKE

EVOKE

You
You won't find it, it came from snoopdoggs grower. The only other person I know that has that cut, is RareDankness seeds. It's too tightly held, it's not a publicly released strain and its only been around for two years. You can find the buds but even those are hard to find because they sell out so fast.
i got some Rare Dankness Doc's OG... Face Off og x Rare Dankness og... cant wait to run those...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

GSC #2

Lookin way different then the #1

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Everything is looking great MakinGoo! Got an awesome selection of fire there! Im gonna be running the True from Eser soon. Very excited bout it!

N

nightmarecreature

The GSC is not looking as frosty. The smoke off is what really counts. Are you going to include a smoke report? If so you could put a couple grams aside of the Gsc1 and GSC2 and compare them.

EVOKE

EVOKE

MG's girls are looking sick only half way there they look danky i know those trichs are gonna start packing in the next few weeks... positive vibes...

N

nightmarecreature

The Faceoff cut yields like shit but it is the most potent Og around if grown right. It makes my #2 two list as the most potent smoke. Some people don't like the taste but I do.

N

nightmarecreature

My favorite is some mystery strain I get at my friends dispensary. It has a made up bullshit name. It has a slight berry mixed with a Kush taste. The stuff sells out in in as little as 4 hours upon putting it on weedmaps . It's a 1 hitter quitter for sure. No one knows the genetics but I would drop everythingI have and strictly grow it. I doubt I will ever get ahold of that cut.

People get crazy over cuts. My friends friend grew for a club. They wanted his cut but he wouldn't give it up. They offered him money and he wouldn't take it. One day they had someone outside to follow him home. A few days later some thugs busted him and his family up with baseball bats. They took the cut they wanted. That's the only thing they took. Some crazy shit, makes me paranoid.

Top Bottom