Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

The Cap'n crunch is not GSC. I don't know the genetics but I know it's not cookies. I saw the finished buds but I didn't smoke it. I smelled it and was like I have to have this. I can't wait to grow it out and smoke it, potency has yet to be tested.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Damn pot snobs have gotten to a whole new level. Not smoking until its tested? I've had some in the teens that smoked better than others in the 20's..... Guess preference....

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The cut you have will flower frostier. It will have very little purple. The cut you have was tested at 23 THC. I smoked both the animal cookies and the GSC cut you have. The GSC beat it by a long shot in every catagory. The real cookies doesn't have much purple. The purple comes from the Durban poison. The dad is F1 x Durban Poison= F1 Durban. Just like Berner said no GDP in cookies. The cut you now have is the dankest cookies I've seen or smoked.
So, Evoke has the same cut as down with dirt it seems then. Now down with dirts pic shows it with plenty of purple. So, do you think environment has something to do with some people getting more color than others or just diff cuts?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

55995 230099030453859 1592022042 o

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

That's nuts...I know breeders wanna be in with the times and have the newest additions but that is borderline pathetic. So, Ken's company will just be surfing the hype/popular wave it seems, sad.:oops:
what makes it worse it seems that they arent even using the right combo of strains. im sure with their resources they shoud be able to source the real cuts and then work them into a seedline but looks like the hype train will be holding a few more passengers

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
What ever happened to self respect or respect for the plant or the people that keep you in business, they deserve the utmost respect. Ethics is subjective but I expected more from Ken's company. What won't people do for $ these days....

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

ken's gdp...haha....

kens og kush....bwahahahaa

x durban = girls scouts.......pricelesss...this is comedy at its best.
the kens gdp and kens kush are actually really good having grown them both . . however i do agree about the cookie comedy . . the hype train is just now leaving the station haha its gonna get worse down the line

J

JJP53

What ever happened to self respect or respect for the plant or the people that keep you in business, they deserve the utmost respect. Ethics is subjective but I expected more from Ken's company. What won't people do for $ these days....

You said it in your last sentence all people see is the $$$$$

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

So, Evoke has the same cut as down with dirt it seems then. Now down with dirts pic shows it with plenty of purple. So, do you think environment has something to do with some people getting more color than others or just diff cuts?

In regards to the color. Find my thread the just another gsc thread x the white.

There is a whole plant shot, in which you can see the tops all got hella purple but not the lowers. All the purp was where the light hit.......Also keep in mind I those pics are at 75 days.

I have posted about this on numerous occasions now and no one wants to reply literally noone.

GSC is deep chunk x og. And there are numerous reasons that lead me to this conclusion.
1) Tom breeds with many plants per light. He uses an 8 x 8 footprint per 1000w.
2)Deepchunk doesn't need hella light.(Due to how its bred). It is a slow vegging plant that is very tasty, but extremely dominant in all crosses.
2)The leaf petioles are elongated and very very reminiscent of deepchunk.
3)Nug sturucture, Not plant structure, but acutal nugget structure.
4)and for me personally smell and flavor.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

p.s. I bred OG Kush from high school bag seed...I didn't wanna take the credit but before someone else does...lmao Joking here on that one folks...:D

i guess you have to sell out somewhat if you want to go main stream

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I hear you DownwDirt, but same argument could be said for the urkle or purple indica X any OG Kush out there. I've bred my Lavy with the Banana Ogerkush years ago and I've smelled stuff similar to cookies from just purple OG hybrids So I agree partially. But, it's tough since no one documented making the strain or has a big bag of seeds that all start true cookie plants. That last line would shut everyone up....so the race is on to Backcross the cookies I'm sure...lmao
I'm gonna give her a tiny mini project for breeding and then back to my genetics as I feel I need to work them versus unknown hyphae.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

In regards to the color. Find my thread the just another gsc thread x the white.

There is a whole plant shot, in which you can see the tops all got hella purple but not the lowers. All the purp was where the light hit.......Also keep in mind I those pics are at 75 days.

I have posted about this on numerous occasions now and no one wants to reply literally noone.

GSC is deep chunk x og. And there are numerous reasons that lead me to this conclusion.
1) Tom breeds with many plants per light. He uses an 8 x 8 footprint per 1000w.
2)Deepchunk doesn't need hella light.(Due to how its bred). It is a slow vegging plant that is very tasty, but extremely dominant in all crosses.
2)The leaf petioles are elongated and very very reminiscent of deepchunk.
3)Nug sturucture, Not plant structure, but acutal nugget structure.
4)and for me personally smell and flavor.

GSC belongs on myth busters haha.. id love to see you re create or attempt to re create the GSC with deep chunk and og . hit that bomb ass true you have a beastly DC male.

Top Bottom