Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

I'm watching this thread to see how the Imedz GSC cut smokes. Some people I know that have the GSC1 say it's not worth it because the yield is shit but yet they wont give me a cut. Fuckers!

EVOKE

EVOKE

whats up fam heres a pic of my GSC mom Thin Mint cut..... took some cuts all rooted...
20121110 014119

EVOKE

EVOKE

thats what i was thinking this morning... i need to get a t5 setup... gunna talk to my boy today...

N

nightmarecreature

Holy crap! I couldn't bring myself to pay $500 for that cut. He tried to justify the price by telling me he paid $2,500 for that cut. Atleast you know you have the real thing!

N

nightmarecreature

The cut you have will flower frostier. It will have very little purple. The cut you have was tested at 23 THC. I smoked both the animal cookies and the GSC cut you have. The GSC beat it by a long shot in every catagory. The real cookies doesn't have much purple. The purple comes from the Durban poison. The dad is F1 x Durban Poison= F1 Durban. Just like Berner said no GDP in cookies. The cut you now have is the dankest cookies I've seen or smoked.

EVOKE

EVOKE

i cant wait to flower her out... i jus re did my vegg room about to take a few more cuts.... and like u said im only gonna keep the worthy ones in my stable...

Latest posts

Top Bottom