Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah, the DHN looks like its a nice purple dom flower, haven't grown it yet but these cookies are going into the oven 2mrw, and the timer is set for 9 weeks. Fresh cookies are a long ways off, looks like yours are ready for a spin in the oven for the second half!

S

smoketrees

You
You won't find it, it came from snoopdoggs grower. The only other person I know that has that cut, is RareDankness seeds. It's too tightly held, it's not a publicly released strain and its only been around for two years. You can find the buds but even those are hard to find because they sell out so fast.

Well its not as tightly held as you might think. I was able to get a clone of her without even asking for it. A homie brought by some cuts and told me i had to try her. I currently have her at 2 weeks for my first run.
But i got her with no restrictions, and have already given her to a few bro's. So she is getting out there.

Since you seem to be pretty knowledgable about the face off. Do you know if its from Ghost og s1's or Triangle Kush s1's ???

S

smoketrees

So the DHN is supposedly the platinum/ogkb cut. But this isnt 100% for sure.
That MO cookies looks just like the fake cookies we had down here in SD, that i thought was new wave. but now im not so sure. Its often referred to as 'ohgee's cookies' . That cut really has been whored out like crazy as cookies, and its really a very lackluster boring smoke

N

nightmarecreature

Well its not as tightly held as you might think. I was able to get a clone of her without even asking for it. A homie brought by some cuts and told me i had to try her. I currently have her at 2 weeks for my first run.
But i got her with no restrictions, and have already given her to a few bro's. So she is getting out there.

Since you seem to be pretty knowledgable about the face off. Do you know if its from Ghost og s1's or Triangle Kush s1's ???

It was tightly held when I got it, maybe not now. Word about it has been spreading fast. I think it's one of the best Og"s out there. I don't know the genetics, by looking at it, it's probably related to the Triangle, sfv, skywalker or an original Og because it starts out with three leafs.

As far as my friend getting the GSC, he keeps saying he's going to buy it. $500 for a cut of the real GSC is too much, especially since more and more people are getting it.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Insanity this threads is i skip it for one day and there is 110 more post well I cant read them all now but i'm stoked that my forum cut icmag cut which ever you wanna call it, came today the question is will she make it, she will be checked on hourly even during the night ....here she is grow , grow , grow and her mom is one of the nicest looking plants on this thread so far.....wish me luck .....
IMG 20121108 01386

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Feed it a drop of SuperDrive and it will perk back up. I don't care what anyone says super thrive brings back wilted plants.
I always keep a bottle of that shit around. Heard funny old stories of kids pouring that shit on their trees in norcal.

EVOKE

EVOKE

good luck with that cut SoS1... i cant wait i got roots on all the GSC cuts i took... im gonna veg for a few weeks then flip them so i can compare both cuts... they both look totally different...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
So the DHN is supposedly the platinum/ogkb cut. But this isnt 100% for sure.
That MO cookies looks just like the fake cookies we had down here in SD, that i thought was new wave. but now im not so sure. Its often referred to as 'ohgee's cookies' . That cut really has been whored out like crazy as cookies, and its really a very lackluster boring smoke
I concur, I finished a plant of the MO cookies outside and it was super boring, looked good but doesn't have that cookie odor by any means compared to the real!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Saw some girl scouts outside a store the other day and I was all excited about getting some cookies on the way out of the store and low and behold, they were selling Girl Scout Nuts? Seriously, just google girl scout cookies and see how popular it is!! Get with the program girl scouts, we only want your cookies!!! lmao

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

a good buddy brought me a couple cuts of the GSC the other day,

DWD, i believe its the same cut you have?

if so, i'll be stoked to try the straight GSC. cant wait! root root root LOL

true grit

true grit

Saw some girl scouts outside a store the other day and I was all excited about getting some cookies on the way out of the store and low and behold, they were selling Girl Scout Nuts? Seriously, just google girl scout cookies and see how popular it is!! Get with the program girl scouts, we only want your cookies!!! lmao

What they going all healthy on us these days?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
there were nut clusters with plenty of choc/candy added...lol
Hardly healthy, but would be hard to pay a premium added price for plain nuts with a girl scout moniker, lol

Top Bottom