Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BasementBreeder

BasementBreeder

sooo many people are runnin S1s nice lets see them get out here.. im sick of seeing everyone working on them. but nothing being released.. even BCBD GSC S1s the picture on the site is ripped off a forum.. but the seeds are deff GSC.. alot of S1s.. get them out there while its still hot!!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Cookies are always on pre order rival I thought you knew.. hahah don't worry its something you will get used to once you start growing the cooks..

And I feel you on your fruity pebbles probably being better cus it looks super flame but don't judge it till you've grown it.. the cooks might surprise you..

On a side note I do think the true og is up there if not better in every department when grown right.. my boy Cheaplastic won't grow nothing but this true og cut And mind you we have almost every other og (raskal,ghost,Tahoe,Larry ,Louie ,respect,valley ) true is still some kill.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hell yeah classic remix I'm sure a lot of cats here can attest to that of the true too. I've made sure she got around for us to try. Been running her for years and she ain't going no where . Just like the girl scout cookies..
Im am Liking these posts about the TrueOG..AliGee gifted me a cut :) Im stoked
But Im haveing some trouble with her :(
Maybe I will take pics and you guys can tell me whats up with her?

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I dont personally hve the cut- he wont trade any of his ogs... Id kill for it!

Still have flowers whenever i want. Would love to grow it.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
hope its ok with Goo that im posting this here ;)

Whats wrong with my True OG clone ?
True223Trueleaves
She gets the same food and water as all the other plants(they look great)
(bonticare pro plus once a week)
Im gonna give her a bigger pot today with new Happy frog soil
Hopefully that will help
Im sure some Cal mag couldnt hurt

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

View attachment 292169View attachment 292170
Hopefully that will help
if you give her a bigger pot and bump the feeding up to twice a week with a little added cal mag and im sure youll be golden. for the most part she just looks hungry imo

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Cookies are always on pre order rival I thought you knew.. hahah don't worry its something you will get used to once you start growing the cooks..

And I feel you on your fruity pebbles probably being better cus it looks super flame but don't judge it till you've grown it.. the cooks might surprise you..

On a side note I do think the true og is up there if not better in every department when grown right.. my boy Cheaplastic won't grow nothing but this true og cut And mind you we have almost every other og (raskal,ghost,Tahoe,Larry ,Louie ,respect,valley ) true is still some kill.
I'm super glad I got both the true og & GSC

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

View attachment 292169View attachment 292170
Hopefully that will help
It's kool ken.. Every og I've ran never liked the normal feedings I give my other plants.. OG's r super picky & most likely need there own feeding regimen.. & this true OG is a picky 1 that's 4sho.. 4 me OG's r hard 2 grow perfect there very hard 2 dial in.. U can give a og cut 2 5 different people & maybe only 1 person will dial her in rite & make her shine.. I've never grown this true b4 so I'm juss guessing its gunna have the same issues as other og's..I've seen huge differences between growers growing OG strains some r fire but most r juss ok at best.. But if u get a batch that the grower dialed in that shit will blow ur top off.. It's hard 2 beat a well grown OG KUSH << fuckin any OG is flame if dialed in

southstreets

southstreets

Tipper I think there's gunna be some forum cuts floating round SD here shortly... I had a few 6ft bushes of her but since my custies didn't like the gsc samples a had from a cple growers I chopped them up.. Should b in a shop or 2 in the next couple weeks

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
It's kool ken.. Every og I've ran never liked the normal feedings I give my other plants.. OG's r super picky & most likely need there own feeding regimen.. & this true OG is a picky 1 that's 4sho..
Good to Know Goo. Thanks
Shit. i hope I can handle that.:nailbiting: ..lol
Im a dirt farmer...I try to let the soil do all the work :bag:
I have a good base nute now (PBP)
I will feed her a lil more and see it that helps:)

Top Bottom