Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ya im not really onto the whole selling thing mostly for smoke personally and a few friends and sick neighbors i usually hand out buds truthfully they are flowers .. But ya i see where u are coming from tho selling a few 1/8ths would comp me the money back.. Also i love tax season but i usually pay off bills with that and being i bought a house a year ago im trying to pay this thing off in 5 years and get a new one. One day ill be able to have her in my system and rock her but until then ill have to stick with my cherry pie and my fire og so far as great strains. This wild fire also is looking pretty good but gonna have to wait and see. Thank Goo for the help and response and input u really have me thinking maybe i should grab it but then i have to worry about it being the real deal or not smh its like a never ending thing lol. Peace guys and happy smoking.
A house is better then cookies anyday.. U got some nice strains cherry pie & fire OG r both top notch..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn....everyone looks to really be nailing these cookies. Great job all. OYY's pic looks like a chunk mofo for sure. This is my third round with gsc. Each round I try new things. This round I literally cut . Feed in half. Heres the last pics from this round. They are at day 44 now but these were taken at day 40 from flip. Temps have been 78 plus with lights on. One day ill be able to dial this thing lol
View attachment 296773
View attachment 296774
What's up doggie? I haven't seen u around in a min.. Glad u stopped by.. That's a very killer lookin cookie plant it looks mega fire.. Glad ur back around

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

2 Big boys on the right are the cookies. I left nearly the whole plant intact since thelowers produce so well.

O

Organicyumyum

Damn....everyone looks to really be nailing these cookies. Great job all. OYY's pic looks like a chunk mofo for sure. This is my third round with gsc. Each round I try new things. This round I literally cut . Feed in half. Heres the last pics from this round. They are at day 44 now but these were taken at day 40 from flip. Temps have been 78 plus with lights on. One day ill be able to dial this thing lol
View attachment 296773
View attachment 296774

damn Skunk, those cookies are looking fire bro! I'd say you have it dialed in as far as I can see.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That GSC looks off the hook, SMF! Look how chunky that bitch is, ya'll. GOD DAMN!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I also have a wand but its tight in the beds and saves energy pressing a button to water in my garden. I also have a few beds and gets time consuming.
Im just a little guy with a little garden so when im watering im also checking out my girls. It only takes me a few minutes to water but im still checking them out for an hour. If i had multiple beds i would set up an irrigation system but for this micro grow its not needed

waayne

waayne

View attachment 296773
View attachment 296774
Looks like you're getting that organic soil regimen dialed in SMF!
Those are some frosty cookies, nice work buddy!

Top Bottom