Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
nothing but the truth Ken i havnt even smoked any of that club weed from the Bay i bought it out of impulse ya know! im still smoking on your OD forum! Top Notch herb if you ask me!
:D Your just saying that so I will gift you more...lol...Its working :woot:

I thought ur outdoor buds were some of the best outdoor I seen last year.. Most outdoor is harvested early.. Ur stuff was harvested rite on time.. I thought the best strain u had gifted was the EWOK (I think it was #2) I haven't tryed ur cookies yet tho..
We can fix that!
Thanks Goo. Ewok#1 is the fruity one..E2 is Tahoe OG leaner
Im gonna run them both again ;)

I remember you and Ali you were over and Saw this Ewok #2 in Late November :)

Winterewok1126
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey Goo; You and Ali can head over here anytime..
I have some cookie crumbs that have a two week cure!:p

I have Dawgy to go bags;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have been wanting to say this here for a bit.

To any new farmers; The Forum cut is Super easy to grow!
Get it and grow it! Good soil, No food, T'5 till its a foot tall...then, anything goes!
You cant fuck this plant up!:woot:

And, to anyone that thinks I'm boasting by showing so many pics of my cookies;
See my message to new farmers;)
I did not take good care of these.....hardly fed them....flowered in the winter sun (other plants didnt do well)

Im blown away how well these did....Thats one of the reasons I post so much!! :wacky:

N

NorcalKid

Goo next time you come out ill show you what's up. Cant believe you've been hitting up the tourist traps!!! LOL no bueno mi amigo....we should all set something up for after the cup if you fellas got time.
Cha cha chas is fire too. The shrimp is def good. There's also pasion in the sunset and limon rotisserie In The mission. Those are my spots!

MWD- LOL WTF you using kool aid ice cubes for that hash??

Organic yum yum- blah blah blah I've already heard it all LOL MWD tells me you've got some of the tastiest herb he's ever tried. Good work my dude. A d yes the clubs are all about turnover so it doesnt surprise me one bit when i step in there and just end up deciding to smoke my own herb LOL. I might have to look into that soil recipe you mentioned. Seems a lot easier than mixing a bunch of shit in my garage.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Goo next time you come out ill show you what's up. Cant believe you've been hitting up the tourist traps!!! LOL no bueno mi amigo....we should all set something up for after the cup if you fellas got time.
Cha cha chas is fire too. The shrimp is def good. There's also pasion in the sunset and limon rotisserie In The mission. Those are my spots!

MWD- LOL WTF you using kool aid ice cubes for that hash??

Organic yum yum- blah blah blah I've already heard it all LOL MWD tells me you've got some of the tastiest herb he's ever tried. Good work my dude. A d yes the clubs are all about turnover so it doesnt surprise me one bit when i step in there and just end up deciding to smoke my own herb LOL. I might have to look into that soil recipe you mentioned. Seems a lot easier than mixing a bunch of shit in my garage.
Just keeping it poppin and interesting like you gangster. I will save you a piece of this blond when i cruise up later this week.. Looking for a norcal spot now tired of la la land.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Were always super stoned & juss want 2 eat anything.. I'm a stoner so a 99 cent Mc Double will do..LOL

I would love 2 try 1 of them spots out

Latest posts

Top Bottom