Supporter
Forum cut GSC Xed Ewok F2
Gscxewok515

No booster (I was out);)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
It wasn't that muted stench wise, it def smells killer. Can't wait to see how you work your funk magic on that MENDO MOOKIE :D
Haha! That Mendo Mookie is gonna be Fire. Hopefully I find a better yeilding 50/50 pheno in them beans, Baba.

Thx bro, loved your sample! Still hoarding a .4 to puff with a buddy, lol
It's crystallier than most GSC and tasty but the odor is slightly muted until you manhandle it but overall an A+!!
Hopefully ur buddy likes it as well. I think that shit stinks like crazy. It smells even better when u fondle that shit tho! That smells stays on ur fingaz forever.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Haha! That Mendo Mookie is gonna be Fire. Hopefully I find a better yeilding 50/50 pheno in them beans, Baba.

Hopefully ur buddy likes it as well. I think that shit stinks like crazy. It smells even better when u fondle that shit tho! That smells stays on ur fingaz forever.
I think my allergies are muddling my nose...sucks but I can't smell like I should be...this month kills me with the wild grasses. Fukn blew my nose raw today just about. Good times, lol

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I think my allergies are muddling my nose...sucks but I can't smell like I should be...this month kills me with the wild grasses. Fukn blew my nose raw today just about. Good times, lol
That shit happens to the best of us! My allergies have been killing me for over a month, bro. Damn dry Grass! :dead:

true grit

true grit

That's good to know I never liked the idea of running so much phosphorous and potassium that late with only a week flush after. Imma give that a try. Pretty much Cutoff the big bud and hit em with the Moab instead for wks 5-6 then just flush from then on.

Ya I never quite understood that either but i think GTD and a lotta folks running the combo originally were straight hydro users. Ive found with most plants they need that heavy boost before you hit wk7/8, and maybe wk7 at latest. the flush really helps finish up the job for Moab.

You guys were right about 1 gpw.. Just 591 off the bed no larf, that was used in the bubble. Cant wait to run again.

I agree, GSC is gonna be a cropper for me. looking like huge yield this run. i have a feeling shes gonna put off even better in vert...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ya I never quite understood that either but i think GTD and a lotta folks running the combo originally were straight hydro users. Ive found with most plants they need that heavy boost before you hit wk7/8, and maybe wk7 at latest. the flush really helps finish up the job for Moab.

I agree, GSC is gonna be a cropper for me. looking like huge yield this run. i have a feeling shes gonna put off even better in vert...
On my 9 week strains I hit HH/MOAB week 6 & 7 then week 8 & 9 I flush.. I pick my plants on day 63 the last day of week 9.. So my plants get a full 14 days of MOAB & a full 14 days flush..do u think that is 2 early<< I'm a hydro guy

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

yo goo im rockin vegbloom and MOAB right now, week 6 and 7 and flush 8 and 9, take at 63, exact same as you.... throwin in sea green and true blooms cause fuck i have it haha

how did the True turn out w that schedule?
Yea I like 2 use sea green also.. I got some true blooms I'm gunna foliar with this round.. The true OG came out bomb but this last run I tested out Heavy 16's full line up so I used Fire instead of the Hh/MOAB combo.. I'm gunna go back 2 the HH/MOAB this run b'cuz I like it better then H16 Fire..

I seen ur grow log with that V+B & it looks like its workin really nice 4 u

true grit

true grit

Its not a matter of not getting it flushed properly, with 2wks should be plenty. What im suggesting is start at a point and see how long it takes to get your max swell from that point. On a lot of strains, hitting them at wk7 they could still be utilizing whats left when chop/flush is done. If that makes sense. More of a trial and error and i found on most strains that if i started wk5/6 and finished by wk7 at latest i was max swelled out and not wasting any of the Moab.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Its not a matter of not getting it flushed properly, with 2wks should be plenty. What im suggesting is start at a point and see how long it takes to get your max swell from that point. On a lot of strains, hitting them at wk7 they could still be utilizing whats left when chop/flush is done. If that makes sense. More of a trial and error and i found on most strains that if i started wk5/6 and finished by wk7 at latest i was max swelled out and not wasting any of the Moab.
I'm gunna play around & see if I get any difference..

The WiFi #1 strain won't get her swell on till I start the flush.. She plumps up super fat at the very very end

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'm gunna play around & see if I get any difference..

The WiFi #1 strain won't get her swell on till I start the flush.. She plumps up super fat at the very very end
I've noticed this in my grows and have dropped my peak from 12 down to 800 but my grows aren't pumped with c02 but I grow close to bulb anyhow good luck on figuring it out

Top Bottom