Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NorcalKid

Or it could stress em and make your yields suffer. I'd still say to super crop em though. You don't want a bunch of burnt tops! Enjoy those cuts gonna be interesting to see what you do with them

O

Organicyumyum

i think you'll be good goo. it looks like if you tie down the taller ones and super crop everything you will be fine. tie them beasts down

EVOKE

EVOKE

looks like you need ur own warehouse MG with all that dank... wish i had a 3rd car garage.... i super cropped my Doc's #2 and #3 and they yielded 3 times as much as my Doc's#1....

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
It's official my plants stretched way 2 much.. I'm out of room & it's only day 15 & I still got maybe another week of stretch.. I'm gunna need 2 super crop very heavy.. All 8 cookies r on the edges but there still way 2 close 2 the light..View attachment 320750

GSC day 15View attachment 320752
Have the same shit going on in my room with the cookies this round.....crazy tall. Stretched like a mofo. I think I need to cut down my feed in the first few weeks while im still using PBP grow. My pie and other ogs didnt stretch anything like the cookies....gonna have some work in store for me this round lol. I dis manage to get like 12 cookies in this time so it will be my largest cookie harvest hopefully. Usually I only get a few in each round.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I have 7 Hash Bash Cookies on deck to be flowered as soon as my cuts root. So hopefully about 5 more days. The friend i got these from has 2 finishing up in his room now and look killer.

Congrats on the new cuts Goo!!! ;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

All my taller plants ain't rite under the lights. The tall plants r in the corners the tallest 2 r my WiFi #1 in the back & they do great even if they grow passed the light zone.. Everything rite in the middle dead center is True OG & those short plants r the platinum Cherry Pie.. None of the cookies r rite need the light .. I'm juss gonna bust some cookie necks (super crop) & hope they don't stretch any more..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

looks like you need ur own warehouse MG with all that dank... wish i had a 3rd car garage.... i super cropped my Doc's #2 and #3 and they yielded 3 times as much as my Doc's#1....
That would b sic 2 have a giant warehouse grow.. But I'm not sure I could pull off a huge grow like that.. I think that takes a whole different skill 2 run a warehouse.. But it would b nice 2 try

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Have the same shit going on in my room with the cookies this round.....crazy tall. Stretched like a mofo. I think I need to cut down my feed in the first few weeks while im still using PBP grow. My pie and other ogs didnt stretch anything like the cookies....gonna have some work in store for me this round lol. I dis manage to get like 12 cookies in this time so it will be my largest cookie harvest hopefully. Usually I only get a few in each round.
12 cookies should b a killer harvest.. This is my biggest cook run with 8

lilzayne

lilzayne

This isnt probably what you wanna do, but what about possibly taking out a couple plants to free up a bit of space? Seeing that plants are gonna stretch over the next week, this will give you a bit more room to supercrop. I almost feel like the other plants would fill in the canopy just fine for the ones that you would take out...
Also, I was wondering if your hanging that fan from the top of your tent in the right hand corner, or if that is a pedestal fan?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This isnt probably what you wanna do, but what about possibly taking out a couple plants to free up a bit of space? Seeing that plants are gonna stretch over the next week, this will give you a bit more room to supercrop. I almost feel like the other plants would fill in the canopy just fine for the ones that you would take out...
Also, I was wondering if your hanging that fan from the top of your tent in the right hand corner, or if that is a pedestal fan?
It's a wall mount fan that I mounted on a piece of plywood that I painted.. The plywood is mounted 2 the top bars of the tent with "S" hooks & chains

lilzayne

lilzayne

Thanks Goo! I'm looking into setting up a new 4x4 dr120 flower tent. Its always crucial to have a fan between your light and canopy so I'm just brainstorming ideas on the setup right now. Much appreciated!

Latest posts

Top Bottom