Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
IMO, that leaf structure on the OGKB plant above is spot on purple lineage, it's not purple but anyone who knows about the Urkle from Garber in the greenhouses....they know urkle can stay green and looks so much like the Plat as far as coloring and oil tinting..

N

NorcalKid

I'm dead serious that's def not the whole plant and everyone is about the same size maybe a couple small ones that are still decent sized. The rest are actually a lot bigger. Stalks the size of quarters.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

OGKB

Look at all the crazy leaf action.. She's been stressed for 15 days & now she grew her 1st leafs.. I think this 1 might veg faster then DHN Platinum Cookies witch took over a month 2 get going.. I bet this OGKB catches up 2 the DHN cut in no time

opt1c

opt1c

forum equals purps.... thin mints stays green.... lotta stoners were handing out cuts originally... big big always 24/7 stoned stoners... not a stretch to think one of the cuts might have been mislabeled

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

forum equals purps.... thin mints stays green.... lotta stoners were handing out cuts originally... big big always 24/7 stoned stoners... not a stretch to think one of the cuts might have been mislabeled
U know it doggie.. Stoners do stoned shit!! Oops!!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Looks like some DJ in there somewhere to me.....I lean toward F13 or Azure haze or even some of the Grape Krush stuff ya'll were playin with out there a year or so back..no urkle at all imo...outside she's a different plant all together

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Looks like some DJ in there somewhere to me.....I lean toward F13 or Azure haze or even some of the Grape Krush stuff ya'll were playin with out there a year or so back..no urkle at all imo...outside she's a different plant all together
dj's blue and purple genetics don't have the density the urkle does nor the nug shape and structure. The petioles stick to the base of nugs = purple trait NON DJ short. IMO. DJ's blue & purples also never had this heavy oils and flavor, they were the faster drying sativa based nug structures where as purple urkle is rock hard golf balls and sometimes they get long but never huge. Atleast the urkle type of purps have a limit on nug size, even outdoor. And they mold like crazy on the tips.

I see no DJ short genetics in either or any cookie cut I've seen. I've also grown DJ Short plants straight from his room, his mother plants for 4 strains. Granted I"ve not grown the F13 which was the only herb I was impressed with from his collection of strains. I grew the Blueberry, Flo, Vanilla LUna, Cocoa Kush straight from his mother plants though.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
If you have grown the DHN plat cookies, you've seen the purple trait where the petioles stick to the lowest nug on each branch. To the point where to cut the petiole stem off would cut the nug off.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Any mold issues with the forum? I was hoping not, since the tips are on the smaller side (albeit dense as a mofo).
no mold issues with it at all, but the lavy or urkle only did bud mold on the biggest of tops which weren't too common. I'm wondering with the gsc forum outdoor if she'll succumb to the purple bud mold that has plagued the norcal growers and the main reason they don't grow too much urks anymore.

ftwendy

ftwendy

Makes sense. I was thinking the forum would be a good candidate for outdoor. Long nodes and small tips have always worked well for me here in the mitten...and seeing what CGK pulls outside is a major motivator to toss a few outside.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Makes sense. I was thinking the forum would be a good candidate for outdoor. Long nodes and small tips have always worked well for me here in the mitten...and seeing what CGK pulls outside is a major motivator to toss a few outside.
yeah, throw em out there, the straight OG Kushes crush it outdoors, but those purple urkles hate the outdoors. Taste so good though when you grow it with just water and sunlight! I can't wait to see how the forum does outside, I"m thinking she will look and taste/smell killer!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
dhn cookies outdoor would be an interesting one, don't think I'd invest in that. Just too dense and too leafy that she could promote too much moisture level around the fullest part of the biggest nugs with those damn leaves. And she, like purples or bubba kush style will only grow so big. Forum could get you some big plants no doubt!

Latest posts

Top Bottom