Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

Yeah brother! I was reading those posts, and started wondering about spraying the roof.... seems like a decent idea for a way to reduce temps and raise humidity without the risking the magnifying glass effect that dew on leaves poses.

How hot is it there today?

ftwendy

ftwendy

My Lame Closet Cookie flower attempt is at 40 days today:rolleyes: ...I'm almost too embarrassed to show it here.:confused:
I managed to Burn most of the leaves off:bag:
But It Looks Like I will get some tasty buds though...Smell is Awesome too
Nothing but water an little Molassas from here on

Lil crispy, but they look like they will do the trick JUST fine. :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yeah brother! I was reading those posts, and started wondering about spraying the roof.... seems like a decent idea for a way to reduce temps and raise humidity without the risking the magnifying glass effect that dew on leaves poses.

How hot is it there today?

I sprayed with the hose...lol..in direct sun!...They look great today...I sprayed them all again this morning too. :D

Its 86 right now(10am) forecast is 111 today..:eek:

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

on the other cookie thread a member there had some fucking massive perfect looking outdoor cookies in 100 or 200 gallon smarties, had to have produced well.

KEn definitely keep us updated on your behemoth.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My Lame Closet Cookie flower attempt is at 40 days today:rolleyes: ...I'm almost too embarrassed to show it here.:confused:
I managed to Burn most of the leaves off:bag:
But It Looks Like I will get some tasty buds though...Smell is Awesome too
Nothing but water an little Molassas from here on
Lookin pretty damn good.. When u were telling me I was thinking they were die & u wouldn't have any cookies.. She's gunna still give u something 2 harvest.. & it's gunna b better then ur thinking.. Do u know what the ph of ur water is when u feed?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Lookin pretty damn good.. When u were telling me I was thinking they were die & u wouldn't have any cookies.. She's gunna still give u something 2 harvest.. & it's gunna b better then ur thinking.. Do u know what the ph of ur water is when u feed?

Thanks Goo :) Oh yeah..Im going to have some cookies! couple zips for sure.;)
I dont check my PH very often..I do have a meter...just lazy:bag:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks Goo :) Oh yeah..Im going to have some cookies! couple zips for sure.;)
I dont check my PH very often..I do have a meter...just lazy:bag:
Ur ph must b good b'cuz it don't mess with the outside plants.. It's eazy 2 fry off a cookie leaf.. Anything u do that she don't like she will sure tell u that she don't like that.. I think she will go another 14 days eazy... Maybe longer..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
What up cookie monsters :)

So I was able to score 5 beans from a good buddy from a pound of thin mint cut cookies. He got the flowers from the bay area. I wasnt able to burn any of the smoke but it was pretty rad he tossed me the beans. He said it was some of the frosties best cookies hes ever seen. So put those in water tonight and hope to find something epic. Ill keep posted on progress. Havnt popped a bag seed in years but figured fuck it lol

As of now here is a few quick shots from my cookie patch of forum cut at day 36. Couldnt get in to far as the patch is just a floppy mess. Its my first whole room of cookies.....serious pain in the ass lol. Have some slight burning but its looking to be my best round yet. These picz were taken with my phone. Need to get rreally in there and get a few shots of the bigger more purple flowers...
20130630 212319

20130630 212358

20130630 212227

20130630 212251

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
lookn dank SMF... cant wait to see whats comes out of those beans u scored...
Im stoked. There was only 5 beans in a whole pound so im gonna assume it was most likely a herm. Id be really pumped if its from a male that they were working with and pollen carried. I guess I wont know until tbey show sex and hope to find a dope male.....id almost be more pumped about a sick male then a sick female lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hell ya.... lucky skunk.... it would of been awesome if i found a few beans in the Y i got from pieguy... i got one lil nuggy left...:(
Shit....your a lucky fella to have got to try the Y. Even better it cam directly from pieguy! Good for you brotha. I can only imagine the flavor of cookies x pie....probably incredible. I don't get all the new hotness like you west coast fellas do. I'm jealous.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking dark and dank SMF -- super nice. I'm jealous of that purp action your ladies have going on.

What are your temps like?
Thanks buddy :)
Rooms have been around 76 the past few nights with light on. They drop to 65-68 with lights off. Humidity has been staying around 60%. Think it's because I have so much damn plant packed under each light lol. I usually don't pack so much but I'm trying new things and want to hit good number.....hope it works out hahaha. If I can hit 1.5 off the light the cookies are under ill be ok with that. Would be cool to hit more but I'm no pro ace grower so I get excited with just decent numbers :)

EVOKE

EVOKE

i was watching a berner video and noticed him and his boys were screen printing some shirts it was a logo of an elephant with a monkey on its back... when we were talking to pieguy i noticed his boys were behind him wearing those printed shirts... did youguys see them too wolf pack (MG,Aligee,CGK,Seal138,Rival,Snowblind)...

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Haha tha wolf pack lol! I didn't notice, but it was at the end of a serious 8 hour blaze session. I was really impressed by how cool pie guy was. He stood there and answered our question for like half an hour. No attitude or pretentiousness. And he kicked down some fire to the homie evoke. Anyways I didn't see the shirts but the Y was flame!

Top Bottom