Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
You got it all Bling Blingin! Just a thought but I'd love to see you in a bigger space. Picture Goo running a cpl 4k rooms or a nice warehouse. Hmmmmmm... Anyone ever offer you a job doin this? Not that your interested but im just gettin high "thinking" typing.:cool:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

How were the feed rates for ya in H16 vs. Connie? I found i used a bit less connie than h16 on everything when i ran both in coco but that was a while back.
When I was running Connie I was on that "hard feeding trip" I wanted 2 feed as hard as possible but after my 1st run with GSC & burned the fuck out the cooks I changed my style up. Now I'm on the "less is more trip" & I'm gettin the same killer as dank as fuck buds. But juss 4 CHEAPER b'cuz I'm going light on these plants.. I know I can even get cheaper & produce the same over the Top shelf buds.. LOL!!

U were 1 of the homies that peeped me up on that game. Good lookin out Dog

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

You got it all Bling Blingin! Just a thought but I'd love to see you in a bigger space. Picture Goo running a cpl 4k rooms or a nice warehouse. Hmmmmmm... Anyone ever offer you a job doin this? Not that your interested but im just gettin high "thinking" typing.:cool:
Yes I can picture that big setup.. Prolly when I leave the Valley b'cuz it's 2 damn hot here.. But I have seen a super sic room here in the town with a gang of lights & 2 mini splits.. This Dog gots a sic room I dream of.. I don't want 2 put the Dog on blast so I wont say his name but if he wants he'll speak up.

But no I've never been offered a job... This dog ain't never had a job or a boss.. Where i'm from us Dogs don't take orders from any1... I'm guessing if a employer was thinking of hiring me (MG) he prolly would do a background check & notice this info in my G-Files ... We wild like the Taliban over here!! LOL!!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Yes I can picture that big setup.. Prolly when I leave the Valley b'cuz it's 2 damn hot here.. But I have seen a super sic room here in the town with a gang of lights & 2 mini splits.. This Dog gots a sic room I dream of.. I don't want 2 put the Dog on blast so I wont say his name but if he wants he'll speak up.

But no I've never been offered a job... This dog ain't never had a job or a boss.. Where i'm from us Dogs don't take orders from any1... I'm guessing if a employer was thinking of hiring me (MG) he prolly would do a background check & notice this info in my G-Files ... We wild like the Taliban over here!! LOL!!

Oh snap, not the G-files! lol If I were an employer and I saw your "Farm" resume you'd have free rain to do what ya wanted. ;)

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

I just ran the Forum cut is dank as fuck! I'm actually smoking it as we speak. It does burn a bit easier than everything else I was running but that didn't seem to hurt the quality or yield. For me she was a bit picky in veg and would turn bad fast if you didn't stay on top of it. All in all I really enjoyed growing this cut, it feels good to watch it grow, frost up, and pack on weight all over. The bottom nugs are still quality with nice density. I am going to run this cut again for sure! Even though it doesn't have the hype of OG I still think its right up there with good OG's, I think over time people will desire it as much they do OG's right now.

Th3K3yK33p3r

Th3K3yK33p3r

I will be growing GSC forum cut & Cherry Pie very soon. I am very excited to see how they gonna turn out. I hope to get some beautiful colorful ladies like you guys!
Some of my girls finishing week 4.

Skywalker OG
IMG 0306

White Fire OG
IMG 0321

IMG 0320
IMG 0327
IMG 0329

Aligee

Aligee

Next Run:
White Fire OG X Tahoe OG
Cherry Pie ( Only 3 in 3 gallon to see the end result)
King Louis XVI

Girls being prepared to the battle.
Capulator beneficial microbes Nute Pack
View attachment 331330
View attachment 331331

After being transplanted & watered with Fasilitor, StartBoost, Photosynthesis Plus & Pure Blend.View attachment 331333
View attachment 331334
View attachment 331335
Nice! But those dont look like cookies to me! this is a cookie thread LOL!

Th3K3yK33p3r

Th3K3yK33p3r

Nice! But those dont look like cookies to me! this is a cookie thread LOL!

I know that very well. Have you read the other 400 pages? I guess not, because You WILL find 100s of other NON GSC photos posted here & no ONE said a thing about it, neither the Mods :)
Peace.'.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
One thing I've noticed with the cookies is I don't get the paranoia like I do with some other kushes.
The wifi will have me peeking out of the curtains like a tweeker. Lol
Also it's got the potency and narcotic buzz of an og without the lung expanding cough.
Anybody else notice the lack of paranoia?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
One thing I've noticed with the cookies is I don't get the paranoia like I do with some other kushes.
The wifi will have me peeking out of the curtains like a tweeker. Lol
Also it's got the potency and narcotic buzz of an og without the lung expanding cough.
Anybody else notice the lack of paranoia?
Yeah, it does seem more user friendly and less paranoid like...lol

My forum cut smokes like a neutron bomb, tastes like kief or concentrate and expands more than most OG's, imo
Maybe it depends on how long you take it? I take her to day 63-65ish...

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
nice, the DHN plat cookies def hits harder than the Forum, have you tried her yet?
Can I butt in...thx. I'm running Kyles Platinum Cookies and I spoke to his "head gardner" last week and he said its a NorCal cut that he got and entered in the cup but there were three other GSCs entered so they labeled it platinum? I've been wondering if its DHNs Platinum???

Latest posts

Top Bottom