Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

LOL.. I'm not sure but OGKB does grow very strange if u got her u will juss know.. U should of seen the massive amount of leafs I had 2 trim off so she could get light 2 the buds.. Cookie leafs r so leather thick the middle of the OGKB plant was fully in the shade.. I trimmed a grip of twisted crazy leafs that were all in the way.. This is my 1st run with her so I wasn't sure if I should de-leaf her or not.. Next run I'm running 4 so I'll leave 1 all naturally leafy & see if I made the rite call on pruning.

Ya man i bet she looks like thee leafs wanna overtake the buds and cover them lol . I cant wait to see how she looks all natural . Thats some craziness tho i am very interested in this plant the leaf mutation really has my eye. I wanted to cross a few mutated plants together and play with those genetics to see what happens u know. a buddy of mine has just did his first cross and we are gonna see how it turns out. All i know she is violet purple and stacks pretty good. N African kush or South i believe crossed with the purple kush ( imhotep is the strain coming soon in my room) .Hoping for a few mutations like this so i can do some research. Sorry for the late response was stuck on this drugstore cowboy . I cant wait to finish baking my cookies they are getting nice right now I should post a pic so you guys cn check it out. Or did i lol stoner moment.

T

tipper619sd

heres a few phone pics of my UC gsc dont know if its forum or animal or anything cookies just was told it was lol. Also the pics dont do it justice but they are very dark compared to the mars og i have.

Imagejpeg 2 3

Imagejpeg 2 4

Imagejpeg 2 5

Imagejpeg 2 6

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looking thicker and chunkier all around this time GOO!!! Good job!
thanks BaBa.. I had 2 do things different this run b'cuz of some very bad luck that hit all at once.. I was broker then my normal broke ass<< LOL

I had no money this run 2 buy anything that was needed.. Shit I'm still vegging under my 4ft 8 bulb T5 with 4 burnt out lights..<< it's been like that like 3-4 months.. Peep how this run went..

No sea green was used b'cuz I ran out in early veg (beer cup stage) then ran out of H-16 prime on my coco H-16 plants early in bloom so I added my free samples of Liquid Karma & a lil floralicious plus in replace of the prime as u recomended.. Then I ran out of CalMag in early bloom & when it was time 2 MOAB them I noticed I had none.. Fuck now what << shouldn't of said that b'cuz I had no MOAB I went harder with fire & yup u guessed it I even ran out of fire so I finished them with ultra snow storm & Crystal burst<< that's what happened 2 the coco plants like GSC forum cut..

The other cookies were in soil & same shit happened with them no calmag & mid bloom & I ran out of BioBloom Base & switched them 2 Heavy 16 line up.. I had 2 mix & match the nutes this run I juss used what I had plus mixed in lots of free nutes.. I bet I can pull 1 more broke run without buying much prolly juss calmag & coco or soil.. LOL

I made the best of a fucked situation & might have pulled a miracle b'cuz I only need 2 feed 1 more time then a tea & then the 2 week flush.. It's still early but I think I pulled it off..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

FireDog
Day 42

I'm not sure if u guys member this strain but 2 runs back she was a dead on exact twin 2 the GSC forum cut.. This run is completely different now she is a twin 2 her mom WiFi #1 same bud structure,growth,& frost but with a extra bit of alien frost.. This firedog is a straight up WiFi #1 pheno..

T

tipper619sd

FireDog
Day 42

I'm not sure if u guys member this strain but 2 runs back she was a dead on exact twin 2 the GSC forum cut.. This run is completely different now she is a twin 2 her mom WiFi #1 same bud structure,growth,& frost but with a extra bit of alien frost.. This firedog is a straight up WiFi #1 pheno..View attachment 347137 View attachment 347160 View attachment 347161

I remember her and i also remember that angels kush ali has those are some dank flowers bro

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn Goo you got everything stackin,and lookin fat and super frosty

You make being resourceful look easy,everything looks excellent,those girls seem do be loving the varied
diet you've given them

Great work on these girls!
Awesome job Goo!
Thanks but u know I had a lil help.. Tips from u & BaBa payed off big..thanks 2 both of u..
It seemed the girls liked the different food every week.. They didn't get bored from eating the same food everyday.. Even my plants like variety LOL!! These plants r crazy they don't ask 4 much.. My plants have adapted 2 ghetto life real eazy.. There my strong keepers .. They got 2 b strong 2 make the cut over here..

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
It is pretty crazy how dif the firedog came out for ya this round. Looks kiiler!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I tried the Platinum Cookies 2day & it's got that killer cookie dough sent juss like forum & OGKB.. Same smell & high but forum is purple, platinum cookies is light green, & OGKB is almost pure white.. OGKB has a better funk in the air & forum is 2nd & platinum cookies has a lil funk action after the joint is burned but not like OGKB & forum.. Juss tiny differences in the looks & growth pattern but same killer cookie buds it's crazy.. Next I need 2 try the $500 cut but I'd guess it's the same as platinum cookies..

N

nightmarecreature

Nice info! I might check out the $500 GSC before the OGKB because the OGKB is harder to secure. That $500 cookie cut comes from my hometown but I don't think I will pay $500 for it. I'm playing with some hardcore OG's right now so I'm putting it on the back burner. The forum cut will just have to do for now.

T

tipper619sd

I almost lost Angels Kush the other day but I didn't give up on her & she finally rooted.. Aligee has some nice cross's & the new stuff is almost ready... Ooops!! Maybe i wasn't saposed 2 say anything..LOL

damn that would have sucked i fell in love with that plant as soon as i saw her pics cant wait to one day smoke some of her flowers. But hey glad she has chosen to stay around and bless you some more . also cant wait to see aligee new gear .

Top Bottom