Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ok ya i saw it after i added pure ro into the system and dropped the ppms a lil so im going to up it back to where they were happy and see what happens lol but i thought she was one of those type of girls to high maintenance lol
She don't like change if u change anything juss do it very slow.. If she's happy don't do anything new.. Every run I'm stressing out hoping these cookies stay happy.. If there not happy the buds still come out good but I try 2 bring out the extra kick.. I'm super picky so I know y my cookies get mad when shit changes b'cuz I feel the same way

T

tipper619sd

She don't like change if u change anything juss do it very slow.. If she's happy don't do anything new.. Every run I'm stressing out hoping these cookies stay happy.. If there not happy the buds still come out good but I try 2 bring out the extra kick.. I'm super picky so I know y my cookies get mad when shit changes b'cuz I feel the same way

I see that know i also have two strains in my uc so that is an issue in itself i see maybe next round just straight 707 in pots next to my uc full of wild fire og and fir og . Im creeping up on week7 in the system so im hoping to take these girls to day 70 and then flush . Those girls u got goo are looking dank tho man might need t take a few pointer from u on the indoor soil game

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

GSC >> OGKB Cut
Day 56

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

DHN Platinum Cookies
Day 51

Juss 2 show it's not all good in the tent & some things do go wrong.. I don't give up b'cuz I still want 2 taste her at least once.. She's hella stressed & popped a few nanners b'cuz of the high heat.. I plucked um off & haven't seen much more nanner action but the few I missed.. I squished each 1 close 2 my water bucket & they seemed dry with out pollen but I haven't seen any yellow dust under the nanners.. Maybe it busted already & I got some beans.. I hope not.. But here is 1 of my pickiest cookies

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
You're smashing it Goo. Those girls look super nice.

I've been blasting my cookies with the full H16 line (pro feed chart) with no problems at all. I'm going to push that bitch to her limits in the beds this run. I hope I don't eat those words later! LMAO

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

You're smashing it Goo. Those girls look super nice.

I've been blasting my cookies with the full H16 line (pro feed chart) with no problems at all. I'm going to push that bitch to her limits in the beds this run. I hope I don't eat those words later! LMAO
Mine r good feeding lite never over 1000 ppm & I don't use the chart I make my own & write down everything then make changes every run.. I think this is the 3-4 run with H-16 & I have over did it with "N" b4 but I'm in small pots were lots of salts can build & in ur beds the root system might b so big & strong that they can handle way more then mine.. Plus u got way more watts so urs would feed way more then my lil 1000 watt hobo tent setup.. I bet ur gunna kill it like always doggie.. Juss b carful maniac...LOL

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Mine r good feeding lite never over 1000 ppm & I don't use the chart I make my own & write down everything then make changes every run.. I think this is the 3-4 run with H-16 & I have over did it with "N" b4 but I'm in small pots were lots of salts can build & in ur beds the root system might b so big & strong that they can handle way more then mine.. Plus u got way more watts so urs would feed way more then my lil 1000 watt hobo tent setup.. I bet ur gunna kill it like always doggie.. Juss b carful maniac...LOL

Makes sense man. I'm definitely going to push it and see what I can do with her. ;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

You always have the nicest looking cookie shots. Whats your favorite Cookie cut?
That's had 2 say b'cuz I love all my girls.. But the OGKB NorcalKid grows is the strongest cookies I've tryed & hopfully mine r juss as good bcuz it's the same cut but he has his shit dialed in & the OGKB cut is in her own hood in SF.. It's where she was born so mine might not b as killer as my homies.. OGKB juss don't grow as fast as like animal cookies or the forum cut.. I love the high of animal but love that evil after the joint lingering funk in the air forum & OGKB give off.. Animal & OGKB stack the hardest tho.. I'll have a better answer when I get 2 smoke test them all..I love all my plants..

Top Bottom