• Tagged users None
mr roboto

mr roboto

20131117 123949
20131117 124135

Mini Outdoor Forum

thump easy

thump easy

man im bummed out this pink lemmonad's love connection with platnuim cookies x gdp male didnt turn out so good most the offspring made the trash bucket happyLegos 006 i seen a lot of trani's early on male traits with female one stigma.. so trash it was a few were all born fully female lets see if they dont flip tord the other gender?Legos 002Legos 009Legos 010

T

tipper619sd

man im bummed out this pink lemmonad's love connection with platnuim cookies x gdp male didnt turn out so good most the offspring made the trash bucket happyView attachment 353164 i seen a lot of trani's early on male traits with female one stigma.. so trash it was a few were all born fully female lets see if they dont flip tord the other gender?View attachment 353165View attachment 353169View attachment 353170

damn sucks to hear bro but i love your set up i use to run that system before i got the uc I love the aero personally , grows very fast and dank nugs. I also saw that in a post before u were close to the 951 .?? If so pm me bro lets chat a bit about the aero

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i love these pix Goo! they look like they are glowing. awesome lighting! how did you do that?how much longer till the cookies are done. im getting so hungry, they smell soooooo good.
Thanks.. I don't do anything fancy I juss place the plant in front of the open tent with the 1000 watt hps in the background & take the flick with the flash on & it turns out like that.. I think the hps in the background gives it that effect.. The cookies r done I pick them at 63 days but I didn't have time 2 harvest & take pics so I had 2 hold off till 64 days when I had more time.. The last pics were the harvest day flicks.. There dry & I'm trimming them now

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I juss finished trimming the Animal Cookies & I'm gettin a strong cookie dough funk with some extra sumthin.. Not quite OG funk but sumthin bomb.. This cut yields nice thick cookie buds & with the dough sent.. It's not 100% dead on cookie dough like the forum cut but it's in there 4sho.. I really like this animal cut.. I'm pretty sure I've gotten this Animal cookies under different names at the green door SF>> platinum Cookies & Cookie Monster both had this same crazy cookie dough funk with a extra kick I could never pin Point..

powerplant

powerplant

Goo and Co, you guys are killing it with the pics! All those different cookie variations just look dank, especially that Animal a beast she is!
Heres my contribution to the cookie craze!

3 Phenos of @BirdDog1's "Girl Scout Candy"
IMG 2987 Fotor1
IMG 3084 Fotor
IMG 2855 Fotor1

thump easy

thump easy

damn sucks to hear bro but i love your set up i use to run that system before i got the uc I love the aero personally , grows very fast and dank nugs. I also saw that in a post before u were close to the 951 .?? If so pm me bro lets chat a bit about the aero

I just hit you up.. I been growing for a minute though and in the aroe for a few years whats the word..????

Latest posts

Top Bottom