Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
View attachment 357199
idk if ive ever posted pics of the f1 durban.. but.. here she is with a few weeks to go..
its the plant all the way to the left, you can follow the plant up from the pot. notice the large cola in the back left next to the pvc. the durban has to be where the cookies get the crazy long fan leaf stems

woop woop
the petiole length is from the purple my man....

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
got 2 very purple and 1 no purple ...no purple will be better i believe ...IMO from small testers i took
Unless of couse you are being a tad sarcastic there caregiverken
No I wasnt being sarcastic...I know the buds can get purple..:confused:
But I thought GSC was Durban posion and Flo-rider..maybe Cherry pie?
I know there are others that are rumored to be in there..
When you say Purple, you mean Grandaddy purple?
or
grow a lavy or urkle and you'll get a foot long petiole on a foot tall plant ;)
could it be Urkle...I dont remember hearing that one before..but I forget a lot of stuff

Shamus

Shamus

so you really think there is no urkle or gdp in the forum cookies? there are a few tell-tall signs, like nug formation, tinges of odor, coloration & petiole morphology imo
Idk dude too early to be debating.. still rather hung over from a copius amountof sake.
Ik my fav cut of cookies stem rub smells like a musky erkle.. bjt then again so does the durbs

greenjoe

greenjoe

My GSC have more purple in it(most purple i have ever seen on a plant) than my Purple Kush(which has none,but tastes so great)...in saying that...i gave a clone to Batts(beanboyzgenetics)...and he crossed that with rat fink diesel 11......which i never heard of before...now that cross(purple kush) has some purple in it...which makes me believe he maybe crossed the GSC(matt riot) with the rat fink deisel11...i am just guessing on all this

J

jaybudding

FML i have no idea why the fuck the pictures posted so many times but i just spent the last hour trying to get this shit right.
couple different phenos from the OGKBxMendomontage breeding. these range from straight cookie/coffee/OGKB smelling to fruity hawaiian punch and coffee/cookies. pretty stoked on how they came out each plan is a winner for sure just gotta wait for them to dry and cure for the real smoke report! these tops went 63 days because they were so dense i was worried about mold . the bottoms are pretty damn big too they all stacked pretty gnarly and should go for about another week. i just cracked 72 beans of the ogkbX face-off that tha docta did. def stoked to see what comes out of that one. every single female ive flowered from him has been pure tits. hope everyone had a good turkey day!

first up is the platinum pheno 2nd and third pix are of the "ultraviolet" pheno
View attachment 356867 View attachment 356866 View attachment 356865 View attachment 356865 View attachment 356866 View attachment 356867 View attachment 356865 View attachment 356866
these are some of the crosses I was talking about ive been checking your guys's shit on Ig good job homie im waiting on that release you guys are killin it!

J

jaybudding

I have always thought it was urkle x an earthy OG. Would be shocked if there was any South African genes in there.

I strongly believe that GSC does not have any GDP or Urkle in it especially after growing cherry pie now that and GSC both have that Durban spice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom