Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

Sick bro...brings me back. I can still rap this shit word for word. Still have the original tape.
I love that shit. Anyone see Straight Outta Hunters Point? I went to the premier in 02 or 03 when I was living in the bay. Looks like they made a part 2 in 2011, I gotta see if I can find it somewhere.

90's Bay Rap! all day
"Dont give me no Bammer weed we dont smoke that sh!t in the SFC"

frisco420

frisco420

Ahhh the good ol' days. lmao They called that stuff stress for a good reason. I popped my first bean when I was 12, it was stress. haha!

Haha, there wasn't too much of that stress going around my parts but when cats were desperate, we pulled it out. We had to pull out the heavy hitter...a four foot bong called iron mike. Hit that shit as hard as you can and make sure you cleared the chamber.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
yup GOODTIMES! makes sense now! i still have seeds from my last green brick! doubt ill ever pop any lol! i havnt seen that mex for about ten years now, which aint a bad thing!
I've got some beans stashed away somewhere. I'll pop a couple someday....maybe. lol I couldn't find stress if I tried man. I don't think I've seen any since the late 90's...well, in at least in Cali, I got some in New Orleans in 01. My homie made some ganja milk with it and 2 people had to go to the hospital. It was like a bad acid trip.:oldman:

Aligee

Aligee

I've got some beans stashed away somewhere. I'll pop a couple someday....maybe. lol I couldn't find stress if I tried man. I don't think I've seen any since the late 90's...well, in at least in Cali, I got some in New Orleans in 01. My homie made some ganja milk with it and 2 people had to go to the hospital. It was like a bad acid trip.:oldman:
first batch of brownies i ever made out of a qp of schwag, we tripped so hard almost OD'ed it seemed like sweating all paranoid i was high for two whole days i think lol

Top Bottom