Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
@caregiverken Try adding more peat/coco/perlite to the OG's soil mix. They typically like awesome drainage and lots of food. WiFi needs 4x the amount of food that GSC requires. Are you amending with anything?
Good Tip Walter! more drainage.. thanks..I did feed the wifi more this time.I gave her moab 1ml per gal twice .but i think she wanted more
Here is a cookie cola that was close to the size of my hand.....my og nugs are rarely any bigger than this. click the following link......

Girl Scout Cookies & Friends
WiFi #1 is more piney & she dont produce like what ive seen with the #3

Have u seen that wifi 43? She looks mega thick & chunky like 3 but with a way more amped up evil OG Fuel funk.. ive only seen her so I dont know how she smokes. ..
This is a good discussion. :)
@MakinGoo ; I know you run wifi#1 and and the forum side by side.
How much more weight does the wifi put out for you? 50% more?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Good Tip Walter! more drainage.. thanks..I did feed the wifi more this time.I gave her moab 1ml per gal twice .but i think she wanted more

This is a good discussion. :)
@MakinGoo ; I know you run wifi#1 and and the forum side by side.
How much more weight does the wifi put out for you? 50% more?
I grow medium size plants in 3 gal smart pots & I shot for 2oz plants & ive came very close with the forum cut & almost got 2 zips from my biggest medium size plants.. WiFi #1 can hit that number in her sleep with very lil attention. .if the plants r about the size GSC Will give juss shy of 2 oz & WiFi #1 will give around 2.5oz..

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
@delae632 what is a dud? like...nanners?

Lack of smell, lack of trichs and they never fully develop. A whole plant can look like larfy lowers even when surrounded by perfectly healthy ones all from the same mother. It can happen on just a random branch or a whole plant. It's most common on OG's and OG hybrids. There are a lot of theories about what causes it but no one knows for sure. Could be fungal, viral, genetic drift, environmental, residual BM toxins....who knows. It really sucks and I'm seeing it in several of my cuts at the moment.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Ive did it all in coco but I like feed,tea,feed & if im lazy ill skip a tea day & give food again... I feed very light tho..

Sorry Goo I should of worded that diferently I meant like multiple times a day 2 or more.

fractaLz

fractaLz

Lack of smell, lack of trichs and they never fully develop. A whole plant can look like larfy lowers even when surrounded by perfectly healthy ones all from the same mother. It can happen on just a random branch or a whole plant. It's most common on OG's and OG hybrids. There are a lot of theories about what causes it but no one knows for sure. Could be fungal, viral, genetic drift, environmental, residual BM toxins....who knows. It really sucks and I'm seeing it in several of my cuts at the moment.

Was just talking about this with one of my friends last night... OG's and their hybrids really do throw some duds. I haven't got a clue what causes it, I just know to take 15-20% more cuts whenever I'm running them.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Im on day 28 & I havent hit 900 ppms yet... ill max at about 1000 ppms in a week then slowly back her down again..

215 User

215 User

Girl Scout Haze Cookies adjusting to Spring ...

GSHC spring

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

Latest posts

Top Bottom