Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

i feel its a reverse of flower for me. when i veg them i feed pretty hard, and these fuckers built stalks the size of ..... well big. like a solid 2-3" stalk, but ive just now learned when you keep it back in flower to around 1.2 she'll stack for ya, depending on boosters too.....

but i have one so far with a 3 week veg (forum) about to go in 3 gal for another month then SCROGGED indoors, gonna be a beast im hoping. i have some at day 32 and they look delicious. although i have NEVER smelt thin mints, or dough, or cookies at all from any of the cookie cuts... its just bomb weed with a clever name......I HAVE however tasted her in "cookie dough" shatter form and that was dead on dough boy fresh. even when done proper from others, i smell a super hashy earthy PEPPER. does that make sense to anyone?

View attachment 405252 Two months later
View attachment 405253
Is this good growth for two month veg?
How does it compare to forum cut growth roughly....Danks in advance
hey man yeah it looks good for two months, maybe just caught one of the slower rooted cut or something, but it looks a lot like mine (who a few have pinned to the forum)... i feel its a little easier to identify when they get flipped and about a month in i can start to notice the differences in diff GSC cuts

it looks like you train the same as i do too, but once those bigger stalks reach the pot line i top em, and let the shoots in the middle of the plant that you opened up gain some light, start competing on the runway show ya know?

Last edited:
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i feel its a reverse of flower for me. when i veg them i feed pretty hard, and these fuckers built stalks the size of ..... well big. like a solid 2-3" stalk, but ive just now learned when you keep it back in flower to around 1.2 she'll stack for ya, depending on boosters too.....

but i have one so far with a 3 week veg (forum) about to go in 3 gal for another month then SCROGGED indoors, gonna be a beast im hoping. i have some at day 32 and they look delicious. although i have NEVER smelt think mints, or dough, or cookies at all from any of the cookie cuts... its just bomb weed with a clever name......I HAVE however tasted her in "cookie dough" shatter form and that was dead on dough boy fresh. even when done proper from others, i smell a super hashy earthy PEPPER. does that make sense to anyone?
U will get lots of different sents from the forum cut.. this run I got that choco bubbaish sent.. ive never had that sent b4... but that hashy pepper sent sounds rite

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

the platinum GSC cut i got from kushman grows vigorously and much faster than the old larry OG I have - looks like the cut you have is much slower - the cut that I have reached at least 4 ft after 1.5 months veg
mine was grown with other plants mostly 216 watt flourescent with the last 18 days or so under 600mh also shared room with probably too many plants
On beast mode forum cut does that in 2 weeks maybe 3
I plan to get familiar with this girl....one day we should have the beast mode experience. Peace

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
U will get lots of different sents from the forum cut.. this run I got that choco bubbaish sent.. ive never had that sent b4... but that hashy pepper sent sounds rite

My first round with it came out super Bubba smelling but the 2nd came out a little more on the purp side and seems to be the preferred batch so far. It's interesting.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My first round with it came out super Bubba smelling but the 2nd came out a little more on the purp side and seems to be the preferred batch so far. It's interesting.
I think that Bubbaish sent is a fresh sent bcuz after a lil cure these nugs got crazy fuckin loud. . At 1st I thought the sent was pretty light & kinda week.. I took a sack 2 my homies house 2 burn & rite when I walked in2 his pad he said >>>>> DAMN IT SMELLS LIKE COOKIES. . & I didnt even open the bag yet... pure super fuckin extra loud cookies... after flowering these out 4 over a yr I got used 2 the smell & 2 me its not strong smelling but 2 other people its crazy funky... im used 2 the smell its normal 2 me.... its crazy how every time I take out a few nugs from the curing jar they get extra stinky..

sixstring

sixstring

hey goo,you think this chem x cookie is a cookie leaner?this #2 plant is dif than all the others and has the most stretch of the bunch.pic is from about day 4 of 12/12
cant believe i finally got something to post in this massive thread :D peace
Chem x gsc 2 032

JAWS

JAWS

ALIEN COOKIES F1 #7 * GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BX1 {FORUM}

BREEDER: JAWS GEAR

COOKIE MADNESS f1 #8

8 7
8 8
8 9
8 10

this one is in the breed tent so it wont get all that big and it will be dusted pretty soon, will be taking a couple cuts for-sure.

peace:snaphappy:

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

hey goo,you think this chem x cookie is a cookie leaner?this #2 plant is dif than all the others and has the most stretch of the bunch.pic is from about day 4 of 12/12
View attachment 405596
that looks pretty Chemdog D to me.... but that is in no way a bad thing... get a chem stackin cookie leaner?? yes and can i have seconds??? hahaha. that thing is going to be a beast!

JAWS

JAWS

Looks Awesome Jaws!

thanks my friend.

the #9 is the closet to the forum in seed form so far for me umm shes only missing the killer doughy smell, now the FORUM COOKIE strain i made i did that one in an attempt to get the doughy smell into the #9 while hopefully not losing any of her gsc traits she already has.

i hit the #9 with gsc bx1 pollen to produce the FORUM COOKIE strain, we shall see in time if it was a good call or not.

thank you:)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

View attachment 405596
It hard 4 me 2 tell in veg.. but im gunna guess u got a nice 50/50 pheno so far.. I see cookies but I do see that chem beast like bush... ive never grew very many chems so I dont know much on that side

urban1026835

urban1026835

hmmm nice to hear the forum cut is capable of bubba type smells because when asked about that s1 my first thought was eh a little cookie smell but more bubba..

not that I really care if it is like the forum so long as it's good and it looks like it will be tasty.

I will put a smoke report up in a few weeks and see if it resembles the forum at all..surely yields better.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Latest posts

Top Bottom