Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannastyle

Cannastyle

@Mike Hawk....I personally really enjoy the DHN.....yes she grows slow as fuck....but she does put out some super potent tasty flowers tho...

I like to take two or three cuts and veg and train I'm a 5 or 7 gallon to bump the yield...

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

@Mike Hawk....I personally really enjoy the DHN.....yes she grows slow as fuck....but she does put out some super potent tasty flowers tho...

I like to take two or three cuts and veg and train I'm a 5 or 7 gallon to bump the yield...
I decided to keep all 6 of mine since they were like a foot tall already. Gave me some time to top the shit out of all my other cuts while the dhn's veg. They're at almost 2 feet tall now. Pretty soon I'll throw in my other gsc cuts at 8-9" and hopefully they'll all end up around the same height.

Just trying to figure out if I should use the 600 or the 1k for the cookies to maximize yield and quality.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

hey Goo and fellow cookie heads , has anyone ever heard of the Sherbert cookies cross ? Buddy of mine wants me to 'test' a few , and i thought i remember reading about it in one to the hundreds of pages previous ;)
Ive only heard of Sherbert but never smoked it << hopefully that will change in 10 days at the SF cup..
Ive never heard any1 working that cut tho.. what did they cross the sherbert with?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

IMG 20140618 232229632
IMG 20140618 232226159
IMG 20140618 232208118
IMG 20140618 200149564
IMG 20140618 200036305

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Word came down Wednesday out here in Colorado that it is illegal for us to use the name "Girl Scout Cookies" in the dispensaries and grow ops in all of Colorado..the state is making the name change to "Cherry Durban Poison" in all the inventory tracking software across the board..we had to change all the product description sheets and lab test sheets as well..

william76

william76

Word came down Wednesday out here in Colorado that it is illegal for us to use the name "Girl Scout Cookies" in the dispensaries and grow ops in all of Colorado..the state is making the name change to "Cherry Durban Poison" in all the inventory tracking software across the board..we had to change all the product description sheets and lab test sheets as well..
Next they'll be telling us the cookies genes are patented and all x's are there's too,bet it's caused a headache for all dispo,s as well as your own?,much respect tk,76

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Why? is there and specific reason that Names have to be changed? did someone patent the name?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Yea, The Girls Scouts of America pretty much own it..and also they are trying to have as much distance as possible from any "kid" related products..we take a lot of shit out here from the fear mongers that we are still trying to market to the youth

I wouldn't be suprised if Carolettes Web isn't next because it is a kids book

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I would juss call it cookies so people dont get confused

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Not that my opinion matters but this is the info I gathered from research on sunset sherbert

The Cookies Fam was just getting started, though. Now there’s Pink Panties, The Y and Sunset Sherbet, which is simply one of the best strains in existence – with a great look, a huge nose, huge taste and tap-out levels of THC. Sunset Sherbet is a cross of Girl Scout Cookies, OG Kush, Cherry Pie, and Durban back-crossed with Pink Panties. Our sample was grown in organic soil and had the dark, riotously multi-colored indica-influenced Cookies look. The trademark smell was dead-on — a complex, aroma that might pass for scrumptiously, acrid burnt cookie. But as you tease the layers of smell apart you get astringent kush notes, and dark, syrupy grape berry hints.

This funk will quickly saturate a room, so be warned. Up close, Sunset Sherbet is rock-dense, and seemingly wet with microscopic, resin glands called trichomes. Magnification reveals that the buds are utterly flocked with ripe trichome heads. With an after-taste of cream berry, patients report feeling trippy and wired for the first half-hour after use, then Sherbet settles down into a psychic gauze of IDGAF perfect for the inevitable plane delays at SFO. (Via StT.org)

Top Bottom