Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QLTYlab

QLTYlab

Just came across this vid on YouTube with this dude debating with swerve..these guys are passionate about that gsc lol

damn Pieguy is one arrogant son of a bitch, especially at the end. I never side with swerve but I do on this one, Pie is wrong on his statement about the growth of same strain diff environments. How the fuck is one strain gonna grow the exact same everywhere? ignorant

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

damn Pieguy is one arrogant son of a bitch, especially at the end. I never side with swerve but I do on this one, Pie is wrong on his statement about the growth of same strain diff environments. How the fuck is one strain gonna grow the exact same everywhere? ignorant
I took pie guys statement a lil different. . This is how I took his statement >>>>> this is not what he said but this is how I took it>>>>> in every grow room he ran his girl scout cookies organic , hydro,>> anything .. his girl scout cookies came out smelling & tasting like girl scout cookies & what Swerve was showing pie guy wasn't girl scout cookies. ..

Kinda like showing u tahoe og & telling u its girl scout cookies juss grown a different way then u <<<<<but clearly u can see its not gsc its og...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If u put a regular street guy on center stage with the spot light on him & hand him a microphone. ..... thats not what he does &, prolly aint super comfortable talking 2 crowds his words got jumbled & twisted wrong.... at least thats what I thought was going on...... he's not the pick up the mic guy & spit 2 the crowd....

If I was in that type of situation I 4sho would b sounding like I dont know what im talking bout... all mixed up & saying the wrong shit..

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

I took pie guys statement a lil different. . This is how I took his statement >>>>> this is not what he said but this is how I took it>>>>> in every grow room he ran his girl scout cookies organic , hydro,>> anything .. his girl scout cookies came out smelling & tasting like girl scout cookies & what Swerve was showing pie guy wasn't girl scout cookies. ..

Kinda like showing u tahoe og & telling u its girl scout cookies juss grown a different way then u <<<<<but clearly u can see its not gsc its og...

maybe so but just the whole thing with him bragging about smoking in the collectives with this own buds raggin on everything as if nothing in the world touches his creation or his creation grown by him. GSC isn't the end all be all strain and no sense in being that polarizing and arrogant when a new strain could show up tomorrow making GSC an afterthought. You are spot on though, spotlight can make people act funny.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@Mike Hawk ? Wich cut do you seem to like better so far, that dhn platinum or the forum??? I know I've always had a thing for the forum but over these last few days the platinum is really starting to make me smile, she seems to stack a bit harder and obviously doesn't stretch as much, although i like the stretch... I would love to run the dhn with about 50-60 on a 4x8 tray, i think she would shine pretty good like that, i just don't like running that many numbers>

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

@Mike Hawk ? Wich cut do you seem to like better so far, that dhn platinum or the forum??? I know I've always had a thing for the forum but over these last few days the platinum is really starting to make me smile, she seems to stack a bit harder and obviously doesn't stretch as much, although i like the stretch... I would love to run the dhn with about 50-60 on a 4x8 tray, i think she would shine pretty good like that, i just don't like running that many numbers>

It's too early to say for me @brotherlewrl I've never smoked the dhn platinum but it does seem to be stacking some nice colas. And I can't distinguish any specific smells from her yet because I get hit with loud ass cookie funk when I open my tent, from the various cookie cuts I have going. I had already killed off the mom but I cloned some flowering branches yesterday just in case I want to keep her around.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

It's too early to say for me @brotherlewrl I've never smoked the dhn platinum but it does seem to be stacking some nice colas. And I can't distinguish any specific smells from her yet because I get hit with loud ass cookie funk when I open my tent, from the various cookie cuts I have going. I had already killed off the mom but I cloned some flowering branches yesterday just in case I want to keep her around.
What other cookies you've got going besides dhn and forum? anything really jumping out at you.. I wanna get my hands on the animal and give her a proper run!!

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

What other cookies you've got going besides dhn and forum? anything really jumping out at you.. I wanna get my hands on the animal and give her a proper run!!

Just a few forums but they're right in front so I get hit with their smell over everything. And some gorilla glues with them and one xxx.

I have an animal that I'm testing next but it was crossed with tahoe so it might be alpine animal. And I have "platinum animal" on the way which is supposedly the real animal that's been in the bay since '09, a bag seed of original cookies from the cookie fam apparently. Then there's the fire og cross. So which one is the real "animal"? Lol

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Just a few forums but they're right in front so I get hit with their smell over everything. And some gorilla glues with them and one xxx.

I have an animal that I'm testing next but it was crossed with tahoe so it might be alpine animal. And I have "platinum animal" on the way which is supposedly the real animal that's been in the bay since '09, a bag seed of original cookies from the cookie fam apparently. Then there's the fire og cross. So which one is the real "animal"? Lol
is that alpine animal from U.p on the mag? I've been lurking there for a while too, but for some resean i cannot post or look at all the shit, sucks... Yea those alpines look ridiculous man, sounds like you've got a real nice hook up for them cuts i know they arent in many rooms... Let us know how they turn out:)

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

is that alpine animal from U.p on the mag? I've been lurking there for a while too, but for some resean i cannot post or look at all the shit, sucks... Yea those alpines look ridiculous man, sounds like you've got a real nice hook up for them cuts i know they arent in many rooms... Let us know how they turn out:)
Honestly I don't even know if it's the alpine I was just told it's gsc x tahoe and u.p was mentioned when I was given the cut so idk it probably is. I will definitely post progress :)

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
"Thin Mint" Day 70

Thinmint1
Thinmint2
Thinmint3

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Yeah man, I gave it a shot and she just didn't impress. The Forum is still rockin' though. lol
i can't believe all the super shit your rocking,,, just left the best og thread and then to here to see this shit, fuck me mate you've really got the game on lock.. Are you local to the Bay to get such nice elites? that irene was something real proper like:0

Latest posts

Top Bottom