Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Yeah man, I had a thin mint keeper in my pack of sinmints, didnt produce much but was like nothing else out of the pack. Mother that Bitch. Re veg, anything...

C

CannaOg

Just ordered sin city platinum delights can't find anymore sinmint seeds I was lucky when I found the 2 I got ordered 4 beans only 2 popped both females with amazing smells

C

CannaOg

20160421 181842
20160421 181813

C

CannaOg

Cookie crisp f2, Platnium huckleberry cookies, tangilope X cookie crisp and sherbet X lemon G should keep me busy for a while :)

Yes your gonna be busy all sound like fire... I was thinking about grabbing those platinum huckleberry cookies......which one you popping first??

RG420

RG420

Yes your gonna be busy all sound like fire... I was thinking about grabbing those platinum huckleberry cookies......which one you popping first??
Yeah bro hopefully, gunna defo do the Platnium huckleberry' first

Thizshitcray

Thizshitcray

Anybody know where I can obtain the ogkb cut? In or near the 707 area
Thanks

GhostFace

GhostFace

i got these 2 gems from an old forum buddy :
Raspberry Cookies ~ RaspberryKush x Alien cookies
Chemsoda Cookies ~ Chemsoda x Girlscoutcookies
time will tell :ninja:

OGlover1224

OGlover1224

How was this smoke? Obviously you went to DQ and kept your couch from running away but was the flavor off the chain?

I am still tweaking and trying to perfect my drying and curing process so needless to say the cure wasn't as good as I wanted but the flavor was still very good, that classic purple flavor is why came through the most.

Top Bottom