Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

You are a super cool Dude AliGee :)
I think there is only one club left in the central valley...lol..I think its in tulare...lol..;)
Ive never been thereo_O
I know those cuts are gonna be gone in a min.
Thats why I want some so bad!!! :p:D
Is it cool to pm you?
is it the one in goshen? central cali clubs got the gulitine this past year!

budfriend

budfriend

Thanks Aligee. If you reserve them for me I guarantee i will pick them up. Maybe do a sesh if I can make it there when you do.

I cant wait to see what else your dropping.

Its fun to get caught up in the hype.

peace

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
100 pages later.... i want some mother fuckin cookies. im a cookie feen. u got da ogkb cut or da animal??? hook it up G. lol

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

YES i do ill post up all the info. as soon as they are there, gonna give Cali what they so badly need some real deal cuts not no "what is this, is it real.." BS ima put my name on this 'ish verified by ME
there will prob be a ten cut minimum on these...
check out ALIGEE GENETICS forum soon for more info...

Good to see you lookin out for the farmers G.. Would be cool to spread the cuts out to more farmers by lifting that 10 cut minimum.. We only need 1 to make a mom after all.. Hope to get chance to swoop one up.. Peace

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

G-Don: if I was in Colorado Bro, we would be puffin for sho.:)

Down here in so cal everything I see as Cookies was OK at best. Same with the I medz cut, i'm sure all were fake...
With the amount of hype behind this cut i'm just waiting to see what its all about, one day i'll get to try the cookie.. Take extra cuts Ali!

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

From what i've seen of the GSC in the midwest, most of which is from cali, some from CO, the GSC isn't much of a producer inless bushed out like an amish girls snatch, and even then it's yield is still on the slim side, but its some bomb biggity smoke and ona the phenos turns half purple. Just my 2 cents Take it easy keep killin it

Latest posts

Top Bottom