Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

GSC #1 day 47 flower

This cut was from Aligee & is 110% the real deal cut of Girl Scout Cookies.. This looks juss like the pics I've seen online & it looks like the buds I've gotten in the Bay.. This pics don't look 1/2 as good as in real life.. This is a super pretty plant & grows nice nuggets all the way down the stem juss like a OG Kush..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Cherry Pie (GDP Pheno)

This is another iMeds cut & this 1 is lookin super fire.. She's pretty damn chunky 2.. This is a super killer GDP sent.. I really like this cut so far.. Lets hope she smoke & tastes like she looks

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

everything looks bomb goo! looks like u got things dialed in on the LAD now! been a min since i checked in!
Thanks dog.. I let my foot off the gas this run I was using super low ppms.. Well really I did 4 things different low ppms was 1st then I'm trying out Caps bennies (tea) & sample sea green & True Blooms.. & plus the death Sumer is over & my room is a kool 77-80 when the lights r on..& about 65 at night.. A few lemon alien dawgs last run grew giant airy sativa lookin buds but this run they look 100% different there nice & tight good size buds..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I second that! Lookin fire Goo. Some of my favorite strains currently... I need to acquire them for my garden soon. The low ppms seem to be working well for you I take it? MWD

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I 3rd that!..lol

They all look really Great Goo!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Great job too those look killer... !! Loving the selection!! Christmas will be good and full of flavors!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Damn Great job as always MG! That gsc #1 looks like she can yield better than some of the pics others have been posting. Is that cherry pie cut from imedz the same cherry pie youve been growing for a minute?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nah it aint a clone mix up, thats what they sell as gsc. . To me its more of a purple og
Cheese always has the 411 in the Bay.. U called it a fake cut rite from the get go.. Good eye cheese good eye.. I'm hoping the GSC #2 is at least some good smoke..
shit looks fiya. me want cookiesssssssss
Thanks dog.. Everybody should have at least 1 GSC plant in there garden..

Top Bottom