Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

that Angels is one of a kind pheno i love smoking on them flowers she looks just as good as she smokes!!!
U know it dog.. I love Angels Kush with her mega skunk funk.. This looks 2 b the best round with her so far.. I think I got 4 big ass AK plants in the tent this round..

kushluvr

kushluvr

Thanks dog.. I let my foot off the gas this run I was using super low ppms.. Well really I did 4 things different low ppms was 1st then I'm trying out Caps bennies (tea) & sample sea green & True Blooms.. & plus the death Sumer is over & my room is a kool 77-80 when the lights r on..& about 65 at night.. A few lemon alien dawgs last run grew giant airy sativa lookin buds but this run they look 100% different there nice & tight good size buds..

very nice.....winter is a great time to grow! ive had my ballast on boost most of this run, still peaking at 77..lovin it too!

shits looking legit bro, keep it up! enjoy those nuggies!

oh.....and caps bennies/sea green are the shiznit, huh? cant go wrong with those 2!

keep killn it dude!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
The best line up and shots ive seen all year!
Straight kill Goo!

Confu.

N

NorcalKid

Yeah caps beneficials are no joke. I Use it for everything from taking cuts all the way through harvest.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's what's up, Big Goo! That GSC from Ali looks frosty. Waiting for him 2 come thru Nor Cal so I can get my hands on that shit. That Cherry Pie cut is chunky as fuk. I didn't know u had that Jam D cut also. I got the pleasure of smoking some at the Cup. That shit was fie! Keep pushing limits, homie.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks everybody.. I would like ur posts & reply in a quote but my phone is trippin & I can't like or reply up posts.. It lets me like some posts but not everybody's..so I'm gunna thanks everybody rite here..

Midwest: I think the low ppm r helping me out plus my plants don't eat as much with its a colder time of year.

Eser:. This sure will b a killer X-Mass harvest.

JJ:.the stretch wasn't as bad as I thought it would b.. GSC stretches juss like most og's but I got strains that stretch more then GSC in my garden.. WiFi #1 & Fruity Pebble OG both stretch more then GSC.

Evoke: that idea is sic..

JB: This GSC seems it could put out a ok yield if u learn 2 work her & dial in everything.. I'm thinking 1 of the og's here on the farm like True Grit can get her 2 produce..no this is a new Cherry Pie I'm workin with this run.. This is the GDP pheno of Cherry pie my other cut is bomb & tasty but has a more og or kushie sent 2 her & Won't turn purp..

Kush: hell yea caps packs & sea grean seem 2 b a nice combo.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Rival yea this GSC #1 from Aligee is the real deal this is 1 kick ass cut.. U juss missed Ali he was in the Bay on Sat chillin wit Cheese..oh yea the cherry pie from iMeds is lookin mega sic she's already purple & I still got about 3 more weeks 2 go.. The Jam D at the cup NorCal kicked down was kill.. NorCal shot me a few cuts of Jam D.. NorCal & Schwoop r hella kool guys I hope everything gets better 4 those good homies..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Cage: u could b rite but the plant is giving off a og sent but sure stacks better then og

Aligee

Aligee

Rival yea this GSC #1 from Aligee is the real deal this is 1 kick ass cut.. U juss missed Ali he was in the Bay on Sat chillin wit Cheese..oh yea the cherry pie from iMeds is lookin mega sic she's already purple & I still got about 3 more weeks 2 go.. The Jam D at the cup NorCal kicked down was kill.. NorCal shot me a few cuts of Jam D.. NorCal & Schwoop r hella kool guys I hope everything gets better 4 those good homies..
oh ya out here on a Bay mission rn !!! Platinum Cookies bout to popp Off next!!!! those is gonna stay on lock for a minute tho!!! Keep killin' !T... 'Goo!!! you gonna make the all-star team at this pace HaHa!!!

true grit

true grit

Hell ya Goo, got 2 gsc forum bushes flipping asap...hopefully coax some weight outta those bitches! Honestly don't think its gonna be too difficult. Fastest cloner i got, so should have some to mess around with thats for sure.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I can't wait 2 see what u pull off them.. Post them pics up if u feel like it True G

urbanfog

urbanfog

have 1 in flower and she POppED in less than 2 weeks! cant wait to see what she will do

Latest posts

Top Bottom