Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

backonthereef

im at day 3 flower with the gsc genetics i brought back from the bay earlier this month. I also threw in some Belka seeds..... (707 headband x spacequeen) that are pushing 18". The lushest lo
oking plants are the gsc/cherry pie cuts i brought back from imedz. is it okay to post pics on this thread?

Dad

Dad

im at day 3 flower with the gsc genetics i brought back from the bay earlier this month. I also threw in some Belka seeds..... (707 headband x spacequeen) that are pushing 18". The lushest lo
oking plants are the gsc/cherry pie cuts i brought back from imedz. is it okay to post pics on this thread?
imedz isnt the real deal, and what do you think the genetics are of headband? post em :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yes I want 2 see if the GSC cut u got looks like my GSC #2 I got from iMeds.. Ur gunna really like that iMeds Cherry Pie cut

B

backonthereef

these girls are the imedz cherry pie (left)- they look identical to the gsc cuts i got there too (right).

20121128 193013
N

nightmarecreature

Oh yeah very interested in what those animahoe beans put out. I wanna say The homie prophet made that one. Correct me if I'm wrong though..

My guess is yes. Even though I'm from Socal these beans came from the Bay. I'm not sure how many people hold the Animal Cookie cut, probably not too many.

N

nightmarecreature

Yes I want 2 see if the GSC cut u got looks like my GSC #2 I got from iMeds.. Ur gunna really like that iMeds Cherry Pie cut
The Imedz Cherry Pie even in veg feels greasy and smells like heaven! The Imedz GSC I'm sure has GSC in it, but I think it's a cross of GSC.

true grit

true grit

Oh boy im getting excited now...got back from turkey day vacay to find a screen full of tops already stretching! which have now been throroughly bent and pinched. Also not see as much internod spacing as I thought.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

fucking sick of gsc...... I don't even reach for that jar anymore.....

Hype hype hype....I'll take ghost,sfv, true, chem, diesel, bubba anything over this 9/10 times..............
FWIW.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

DWD what did you think about the smoke? Is it more on the purple side of things? I had a feeling it was all hype, would still throw one in the tent to see whats up though..

Props on the pics goo looking good!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

DWD what did you think about the smoke? Is it more on the purple side of things? I had a feeling it was all hype, would still throw one in the tent to see whats up though..

Props on the pics goo looking good!

It is alright. It gets me a little more high even after smoking og all day but the flav isn't something I go after. It's earthy, and musky. The high isn't really something I strive for either.

I have a second round @ 44 days and a round 3 ready to go to bloom any day, so after this I'll know for sure if it'll make the cut here which I don't think it will.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yes there r better smoke out there then GSC.. But I still love the smell & taste & the nice high from a well grown & cured GSC 4 a change of pace.. Yes a well grown og is more Stoney but the GSC is great 2 have around when u want that different flavor or if ur like me & have a chick that juss loves them tasty buds then u will keep a GSC cut or 2 in the corner she won't take up much space.. Yes GSC ain't the best smoke ever but it's sure up there with the best..
& NO it's not juss hype b'cuz a strain won't get this much interest unless it was at least FIRE!! I'm not gunna lie there r better out there.. GSC is bomb tho everybody is different tho.. Not everybody is gunna like what I like..

N

NorcalKid

The GSC is stupid fire but to each their own. Just finished some OGKB and this round I can Def tell the differences between the two. Alotta my folks who've smoked this last batch are saying the OGKB is actually the stoniest cut between the two. I personally don't like such a couch lock high but apparently everyone and their moms does because I can't even keep enough around. As soon As it's trimmed it's gone. I guess I shouldn't complain..... Goo all those strains you ran look ridiculously fire. Good kill.

Latest posts

Top Bottom