Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Shoot roll on that probably looks prettier than mine in flower! LOL. Mine stacks heavy big buds, but just isn't as photogenic as some plants- stronger than most but just not photogenic.

Now this cookies....straight looker!

rollon

rollon

ive read about a straydawg but don't want to hijack a baba g thread, smoking on a very berry kush hybrid as we speak.much respect

waayne

waayne

I hear you on bling factor True Grit,but when it comes to quality JJ's StarDawg
is some really nice herb,even if it's not quite as blingy:)
Star Dawg has to be one of the best buzz's ever

Here are JJ's Star Dawg and the Girl Scout Cookies in the same environment on the same harvest schedule.....
IMG 8065

IMG 8080

:)

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

NICE! great shots waayne.. expected nothing less honestly.

frisco420

frisco420

Those are some fat cookie buds you got there Wayne....you're killin it bro. I'm about to chop mines this weekend. I'll make sure to post some pics of the finished product.

Shamus

Shamus

true thin mints
links dont work
been in the bay 2 n a half 3 years (had it about 7 months), not as frosty as the "forum" but definitely just as good (i like it a lot more) this cut is very similar to the f1 durbs(dom)i got it from the same crew the forum was sourced. first time indoors as well fwiw. dialage to be done. ill be donating a 1000 watt to the f1 durban within the next month or two as well.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Doc- Yeah man Waayne knocks it out the park. Your nugs look killer in the pics and like they got a nicer stack than I.
MW

Shamus

Shamus

got 3 zips off dis baby
IMG 0025

IMG 0073

IMG 0082

cant stop smoking on em.. this one actually has pretty much all dough little to no OG influence, actualy a dough mint taste on exhale that lingers with the best of them. i would rather smoke this than the larry all day. ive tried animal, ogkb, forum, SCM and this cut.. i like this one the most.. makes me so high i shake.. day after day.

Shamus

Shamus

the elusive original "thin mint".. that was day 63, i chopped it 5 days later.. still rather early IMO.. i like the headyness though. straight fux people up. ill be doing some stuff with her n the durbs

waayne

waayne

HumboldtDr>Those purple frosty nugs sure look tasty to me doc
nice work!

ESER>man those sure look nice and frosty!
That GSC plant sure looks healthy and happy

Shamus> that Thin Mint scrog looks great
I keep hearing how nice the Thin Mint cut is ,especially the potency :)

I'llmind> those are pretty impressive pics for a cell phone cam,I can only imagine what you'd do with a real camera:)
Nice work Top Goon!

Took until the end for these to turn really turn dark purple
Day 61
IMG 8409

View attachment 283874
IMG 8436
IMG 8406

Top Bottom