Give Up The Funk

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Real G13 doesn't really smell, well it does smell just not loud.... it's a very low odor strain! And curing is done to remove the inner moisture from the buds to give it a smooth even burn when lit.... well flushed buds don't need to be cured excessively plus no amount of curing can fix a plant that wasn't grown well in the 1st place.

I've done my dry & cure all kinds of ways and I've found that the longer I've cured the high isn't what's improved upon rather more of the stony effects coming from the THC degrading into things like CBN, CBD, etc.

juniper

juniper

Real G13 doesn't really smell, well it does smell just not loud.... it's a very low odor strain! And curing is done to remove the inner moisture from the buds to give it a smooth even burn when lit.... well flushed buds don't need to be cured excessively plus no amount of curing can fix a plant that wasn't grown well in the 1st place.
I've done my dry & cure all kinds of ways and I've found that the longer I've cured the high isn't what's improved upon rather more of the stony effects coming from the THC degrading into things like CBN, CBD, etc.

Spot-on truth.

I have come to believe that slow-drying the whole plant (or as few pieces as possible) and dry trimming is more important than a long cure.
After a 2-3 weeks in jars it doesn't seem like my buds are improving much, flavor or aroma wise. Law of diminishing returns? I mean, there's a finite amount of volatile terpenes in the plant material, every time you open a jar a little more is lost.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Use xtreme nutrients look into them empire farms gots everything

Not to be a dick, but you seem like you're pushing this product pretty hard. 5 posts within a short time on the same thread dropping the same name three times.

I'm with @symbiote420 on this one, you can paint a piece of crap gold and polish it, still is a painted piece of shit. No replacing the long dry and good cure. I believe if you're gear ain't funky after a couple weeks in the jars you screwed up somewhere along the way and NO product on the market will help you there.

One Love,
tobh

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Not to be a dick, but you seem like you're pushing this product pretty hard. 5 posts within a short time on the same thread dropping the same name three times.

I'm with @symbiote420 on this one, you can paint a piece of crap gold and polish it, still is a painted piece of shit. No replacing the long dry and good cure. I believe if you're gear ain't funky after a couple weeks in the jars you screwed up somewhere along the way and NO product on the market will help you there.

One Love,
tobh
he is, i already reported him as a member advertising products....he has posted in about 20 threads and just joined today, all 20 posts are the same, use extreme nutrients....he needs to be reported and banned...or pay for his advertising imo

tobh

tobh

Supporter
he is, i already reported him as a member advertising products....he has posted in about 20 threads and just joined today, all 20 posts are the same, use extreme nutrients....he needs to be reported and banned...or pay for his advertising imo

I also reported him, was debating reporting all the posts. There for a minute he had his name on 90% of the threads on the New Posts feed. Talk about an efficient little guy though! Sure did bring a funk to the Farm for a moment with all that spam, though! Teamwork :cool:

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

I also reported him, was debating reporting all the posts. There for a minute he had his name on 90% of the threads on the New Posts feed. Talk about an efficient little guy though! Sure did bring a funk to the Farm for a moment with all that spam, though! Teamwork :cool:
yeah there was another guy on here the other day in the morning doing the same shit...i was reporting every post but it got tiresome and i eventually just reported the user, lol...that guy was posting # for his delivery service though

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
yeah there was another guy on here the other day in the morning doing the same shit...i was reporting every post but it got tiresome and i eventually just reported the user, lol...that guy was posting # for his delivery service though
Sunday mornings can be, uh, interesting;
should I report you for posting the evil nutrient spam name--
Heh...

Top Bottom