Gmd's Freaky Grow Dungeon

• Thread starter guymandude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
guymandude

guymandude

yup thanks fellas. When i go organic, i'll be doing the worm castings. Using castings would throw off the pH in the substrate, i think. I'm i'm wrong, speak up please. For now, I need something that will work with the AN i am using. I'm still pissed off at AN for changing their formula to ph perfect. I haven't gotten the results i used to get when I was suing the old Sensi Bloom since they changed it. Full strength is way too much, where i used to give full strength, feed , water, feed, water, etc and the buds were huge and plentiful. I'm running the current flower room at right around 10ml A&B and the plants are respinding favorably. I honestly think i got a bad couple batches of Great White. the problem has been when i pot up, the coco under the transplanted pot would stay too wet for too long and swing acidic. I'd start getting mg deficiencies, slow growth, very slow root growth. SO with the current round of inoculants, that has been showing signs of improvement. fingers crossed.

guymandude

guymandude

i started using the Azos and Mykos last week. within 3 days I had roots coming out of the bottoms of a few pots. Now all plants are growing like crazy.

here's a couple shots from the flower room. Blue Sunshine is the first. Other 2 are Fruity Pebbles OG. The Blue Sunshine is not the happiest plants i have ever grown but she's coming along.....

Bluesunshine1 private
FPOG1 private
FPOG2 private
guymandude

guymandude

this fruity pebbles og girl is doing very well. She's frosty and at 7 weeks might only have another week to go. I checked trichs last night while flushing her and there's some clear still so we'll see how that progresses in the next week or so. A couple places mentioned she likes to go 8-9 weeks.

Sensi Bloom A&B 12-14 ml, Azos, Mykos, B52, Big Bud and molasses. I gave 2 feedings with Overdrive replacing Big Bud in week 6.

one thing i've learned about AN is most of their base nutrients are made to be used with their additives and they compliment and boost each other. Whether that's good or bad, who knows, but i've not really strayed from their stable much? maybe that's my problem........

that being said i am seriously considering picking up all three of the AN root inculants and giving them all a go at the same time, as they are designed to do. It's gonna be awful expensive. I remember not having many root problems when i was using Voodoo Juice. At the very least, and in the near future i'll grab some voodoo juice and add that to the veg nutes. Too expensive to get all three for me at the moment.

FPOG7 weeks1 private
FPOG 7 weeks 2 private
FPOG 7 weeks 3 private
guymandude

guymandude

in doing some research, I found a very nice study conducted using AN's Voodoo Juice, Piranha, and Tarantula (root inoculants). The study was conducted by a University in Bulgaria, by sciency kinda folks, on Poinsettias, which is not cannabis but it is a pretty flowery kinda plant.

using these products increased biomass, root mass and interestingly enough flower mass, without the addition of bud boosters.

now this study does not compare these products with other roots products, such as Great White, Azos, Mykos, etc. I'm currently looking for studies on these products as well, in order to be fair. That being said, im not seeing much of anything but customer reviews on Amazon and some growers posting results on different forums for these products

Here is the study:

guymandude

guymandude

ok so in the interest of comparison, I ordered some Voodoo Juice and Piranha. The Mykos and AZOS have improved rooted growth in most of my plants, some strains reacted very very well. That being said, it did not improve root growth in all of my plants. So, I decided to give these a try. I'm thinking since these two products are liquid (yes I know i'm paying for water....) they might colonize the substrate faster and more efficiently. Yes they are expensive, but if they work better than what i have been using, it will be worth it to me. Voodoo Juice is a bacterial inoculant and Piranha is fungal.

That being said, The Fruity Pebbles OG is a definite keeper. Taking more clones today. The flavor and buzz are both amazing. Taking more clones of the Blueberry Yum Yum too, and more Double Strawberry Diesel. Not sure if i am keeping the Skywalker Kush or not. This one is very tall and lanky, unlike when i grew it before. It may have something to do with the root growth problems i'm having. Reminds me of the GG#4 i have. If the smoke wasn't so killer, i'd toss it in a heart beat.

I think I'm close to finally bringing home an iCookies girl in flower. The rooting problem has been plaguing this strain for me for a long time. So, I'll be grabbing more clones of her today too. i think if i can get this girl to grow healthy and big, using the voodoo juice and piranha, i'll be sold on them.

guymandude

guymandude

i have some new babies here at the Freakshow. I have 3 1988G13Hashplant above ground from seed. Still waiting on the PacAir G13 to pop and 3 Chocolope too. I'll be dropping 3 more Pac Air G13 into starter plugs today..... my last 3. wish me luck

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

i have some new babies here at the Freakshow. I have 3 1988G13Hashplant above ground from seed. Still waiting on the PacAir G13 to pop and 3 Chocolope too. I'll be dropping 3 more Pac Air G13 into starter plugs today..... my last 3. wish me luck
following along, Good Luck!

guymandude

guymandude

hey thanks. they haven't popped yet. I'll be moving them to a warmer area today. fingers crossed

here's some shots of an MK Ultra I harvested last week. Such a great strain. The flavfor is fruity with some lemon citrus. The buzz is fun, weird, and melllows into a beautiful stone after a while. ..... gonna keep this one around for a minute

MK ULtra 8 weeks1 private
Mk ultra 8 weeks 2 private
guymandude

guymandude

I've been tokin on some Pineapple Garlic this week. I think it's from the west coast. I grabbed a fat sack from a good friend. Tastes like the west coast anyway. Phenomenal smoke. Reminds me a little of the iCookies in buzz. We smoked a J of the PG last night then after an hour smoked some icookies and, let's just say we were completely boogered.

i redid my veg room a bit the past couple days. Bought a case of T5's and a new 1000W MH so all fixtures have new bulbs. Both the Mars Hydro and Apollo 8 LED's are in there too.

put a couple Blueberry Yum Yum into flower along with a DSD, and 2 C99's, One of the C99 is a known female. Not sure about the other yet.

I'm really hoping the Blueberry Yum Yum turns out nice. bought the beans on a whim from Pacific Seed Bank and I enjoy the song so......

guymandude

guymandude

sorry i've been absent for a bit. been dealing with some personal shit. The Blueberry Yum Yum is my new number 1 favorite strain. such great smoke. holy shit.........

i did manage to get a few things done. Clones are rooting and i flowered out the 2 male 1988G14 Hashplant makes and collected pollen. It's in a one gallon freezer bag, in the freezer with a desiccant pack. I have some monster trees in the flower room around the big light. 4 Fruity Pebble OG and the last Skywalker (for a while). Just put 4 1988 G13 Hashplant girls under the LED in the flower room too.

I picked up a pint of the Humboldt's Secret Golden Tree. I got great results with the last harvest so i'll keep using it.

guymandude

guymandude

a shot of the flower room things are a touch droopy. they got fed and watered today. I'm keeping the Heavy 16 nutes a bit lighter than the last run - less to flush. Front plants are 1988 G13 x Hashplant f2's. They went into flower this week. Back plants are Fruity Pebbles OG , 5 weeks flower, and are in 5 gallon pots, hand-fed coco. the yield on this harvest will be very nice.

Big light trees1 private
Room shot trees1 private
guymandude

guymandude

ok here's some notes on the Heavy 16.

I started using the Base nutes A&B at 20 ml's per 2.5 gallons of RO. I added in AN's Big Bud about once a week. I would feed a couple times then plain water. I also added B52, Voodoo Juice, Golden Tree, epsom Salts and a touch of organic molasses.

The results were all plants were done at 6 weeks. When I discovered this, I flushed each pot down to less than 100 ppm. it took a week for the plants to start to show a fade from lack of nutrients. They were still pretty green almost a week after that. When i flushed when i ran AN base nutes, they flushed very quickly. So there's a big difference. A week without nutes with An and the plants were fading very nicely.

Cure took about 2-3 weeks longer with the partially flushed Heavy plants for flavors to really come out and the harshness to subside. But the potency was phenomenal. EVERYONE loved the Blueberry Yu, YUM, even with a little harsh.

current round of plants: 4 huge Fruity Pebbles OG from Jaws Genetics, thank you very much, sir. I dropped the feed to 15 ml's per 2.5 gallon mix. flush feed most of the time with a plain water once a week, maybe twice. Plants look great, very frosty. I started flushing right at 7 weeks and they are still taking a while to fade to my satisfaction, but I am reserving judgement until i taste the final product.

I have a few clones lines up that will be getting AN, to run as a comparison. My main problem was root development and i believe i have solved that problem. In Veg, i feed with base nutes, Cal Mag, B52, plus Voodoo Juice, Golden Tree, AND Azos and organic molasses. . The last plants outgrew their pots in a week and a half. The growth was fantastic. So I am going to give the AN another try with some strains i am very familiar with: DSD, Blackberry Kush, and Hippy Slayer.

I like the way the plants grow with Heavy 16. They get huge and yield very well. I just need to find the nute level at which they flush better. We'll see how the AN grow goes. I may just stick with AN, since i have a ton of AN stuff. But, I really don't have anything bad to say about Heavy 16. The plants never showed signs of burning or deficiencies; the yield and potency were very good.

I also dusted a couple branches of one of the 1988G13 x Hashplant girls in flower with pollen.

4 Big Fruity Pebbles OG coming down this coming weekend, hopefully

guymandude

guymandude

High folks. sorry it's been a minute. had some computer issues.

Got a decent amount of G13/Hashplant beans from the seed project. I'm sending quite a few to Meduser (Chris) over at Woodhorse seeds. He's helped a lot of folks out over the years. Thought maybe these beans will help his business a bit

The iCookies took a downward turn and didn't put on weight like i thought it would. It's being harvested today and i will make some adjustments on the next round. I don't think it liked being fed quite so heavy. The wedding cake looks pretty good though. It's coming down today.

Put 3 Hippy Slayer into flower this week - one in dirt (Strawberry Fields) and 2 in coco. I'm going to run the dirt girl with Fox Farms trio (just the basic base 3, along with some voodoo juice, Azos Mukos, Cal Mag, B52) We'll see how that goes. The coco girls will be run with AN using 20 ml's base , feed, water, feed water, etc.

got a bunch of stuff going on in veg. Have a couple Blackberry Kush and a nice DSD maturing getting ready for flower. Potted up quite a few Blueberry Yum Yum, C99 (Grail cut x Brothers Grim C99 F4), and 1988 G13hashplant. I want this round to be stellar. 3 of my all time favorite strains in this one. Got a couple more icookies going too.

finally got a break from the heat this week. It's 65 degrees outside. nice change from the 98 last week. My outdoor veggie garden is going nuts. Lots of tomatoes coming in
other than that, just workin and tokin. hope y'all are well

guymandude

guymandude

well, i took down the 2 big wedding cake girls last thursday. Tested it last night. This stuff blew me away.
Here's some details:
plants were 5 feet tall, so they were big.
I fed them 15 ml's Heavy 16 base. Flush fed with plain wter in between feedings. They did get AN additives - Big Bug, B52, Voodoo Juice, Cal Mag (in Veg) and then Azos, Golden Tree and Mykos (when potted up).

I started the flush at 6 1/2 weeks. I harvested the buds last thursday so 5 days ago. the stuff is barely dry. During the flush I gave them mostly plain RO water but did give them some epsom salts and molasses a few times.

smoking a tester last night = the smoke was smooth as a baby's butt. no cough. flavor was good. After smoking a bit less than half a j and stopped. The buzz crept a little but mostly in the head and very powerful. Had me in a stupor. After about an hour, i smoke the rest of the j with a few people and it knocked my dick in the dirt. Singing (Karaoke) was so much fun. I truly could let loose and sing and did pretty well. Help me focus on the melody and staying in key even though i had trouble walking up the stairs to the stage.

I was very very impressed, especially since there's no cure on this bud yet. I was lityerally harvested and trimmed 5 days ago. I'm very very happy.

I put 3 big Hippy Slayer in flower almost 2 weeks ago, 2 in coco 1 in dirt. I picked up the Fox Farms trio - old tried and true and i'm keeping the dirt very simple. Feed once a week and then either plain water or epsom salt and molasses.

the coco hippy slayer girls are getting AN - 20 ml's base (sensi coco bloom A&B) with the rest of the stuff and 1-2 plain water in between feeding. When i first started using AN, the rep on the phone told me feed, water feed, water, etc. So i'm giving a variation of that a shot. This last round of Heavy 16 impressed me so much if this round of AN doesn't perform, I'll be using Heavy 16 for everything.

I also put 3 Blackberry Kush into flower. I was thinking of doing the 20 ml base but these plants are not nearly as big as the hippy slayer so i'm cutting them back to 15 ml base.

things are looking up

one note: the icookies girl that was with the 2 wedding cake girls turned out like shit. Over fed. I'm taking notes, don't worry. next round will be fed less.

guymandude

guymandude

high everyone. just a quick heads up on whats going on. Work has been very good. I've got my schedule worked out to working 4 nights in a row followed by 3 off in a row. I'm pretty happy with that. The garden is going great. I've noticed that plants veg better/faster using Heavy 16 so the veg plants are getting that. I have a few plants in flower getting AN - only about 7 ml's per gallon of Sensi Coco Bloom with various additives Big Bud is added about once a week. There's 2 big Hippy Slayer and 3 Blackberry Kush getting that in flower and they look pretty decent so far. I also have a Hippy Slayer and a Blueberry Yum Yum in flower in dirt getting the basic fox farm trio. Using Strawberry Fields for dirt this time. The HS was way overfed at the beginning of flower but amazingly didn't really show much detriment other than the leaves curling and drooping in a phosphorus overload. Other than that she's frosty and stinky as all get out.

newer plants in flower (2 icookies, DSD and Blueberry Yum Yum) are all in coco and getting Hevay 16 at 10 ml's per 2.5 gallon.

hopefully, i'll be popping some beans pretty soon.

y'all be well

guymandude

guymandude

The 1988G13Hashplant turned out very well. Love the strain. ran some Blackberry Kush (oregon cut i got 10 years ago) and it's ridiculously strong and heavy. Sleep like a baby, which is beautiful at my age.

I'm really liking the Heavy 16 Nutes. Plan on picking uptake rest of the line as other things run out. Been running some dirt girls too in Strawberry Fields giving them the basic Fox Farms Trio and those plants have been turing out great too. The last Hippy Slayer in dirt i pounded with the FF and she turned out amazing. Stinky like body odor and rotten fruit the high is devastating. gonna run more dirt girls coming up too....

i will say this, running the advised amount of Heavy 16 Veg A&B (20 ml's per 2.5 gallons) and adding Voodoo Juice, Azos, Heavy Prime cal mag (AN) and Molasses gives the veg girls a super fast growth rate. The roots outgrow the pots very quickly so i really have to keep an eye on that and get them potted up much faster than usual....... it's a good formula.

guymandude

guymandude

hey folks, it's been a minute. Been trying a new nute line and starting to really like it. Heavy 16. the stuff works well. it's a lower ppm nutrient . Just had the best harvest i've had in years.

Top Bottom