Gmd's Freaky Grow Dungeon

• Thread starter guymandude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
guymandude

guymandude

mmmm, this Double Strawberry Diesel is so delicious. Nice earthy mocha chocolate on inhale with sharp sweet wild strawberry on the exhale. The high is a heavier soaring East Coats Sour Diesel high that builds for an hour after smoking a j. love it

As DSD 85weeks2 private
guymandude

guymandude

Here's the coveted 91 Virginia Skunk. Such amazing smoke. This stuff literally makes me stagger. The plant, however, wants to grow like a ground cover shrub. I had her vegging under a 1000 watt MH, then moved her to an LED in veg. She was obviously very happy with the light, lol, and grew outwards instead of up. So I staked her up on one side in the flower room, elevating one side and putting her face in the ight of the big verticle light.

91 VA Skunk 4 weeks 1 private
91 VA Skunk 4 weeks 2 private
Ground cover skunk too much light 2 3 weeks private
Gournd cover skunk too much light flower 3 weeks private
guymandude

guymandude

here's couple Double Strawberry Diesel (Reservoir Strawberry Diesel x Reservoir Strawberry Diesel). I've been feeding half strength throughout the week, wiht a 20% runoff every time. Just finished a small flush of plain water for a couple watering and now back on the nutes.

Big DSD 4 weeks 1 private
Big DSD 4 weeks 2 private
DSD start 3 weeks big light private
guymandude

guymandude

here's some smaller plants under the big LED. 3 DSD and 2 C99 (original Brothers grimm seed stock - mid 90's) These girls were the first flush feed plants and I'm VERY happy with the results so far. They are due to be chopped next week. Trachs are mostly cloudy with some going amber at this point. Did I mention i'm very happy with this new LED light??

Small C99 8 weeks1 private
Small C99 8 weeks 2 private
Small DSD 8 weeks private
DSD and C99 LED 6 weeks private
W

Weed1996

hola, @guymandude Âżhas probado la lucha biolĂłgica por broadmites?

guymandude

guymandude

Nice work @guymandude. Havent seen you around lately?

High, been pretty busy. sorry.

hola, @guymandude Âżhas probado la lucha biolĂłgica por broadmites?

had to google translate that. sorry, i don't habla espanol much. I foudn the best thing for broadmites is tear down, burn all plant material, clean the rooms with bleach and beg your grow buddies ont he forums for clones and pop new seeds. this is the O)NLY sure fire way to get rid of them, period.

guymandude

guymandude

dropped a fem'd Blueberry Yum Yum bean last night, almost jokingly but hopeful i might get something that lives up to the hype. The Fruity Pebbles OG girl i have in veg has HUGE fat leaves and is growing, well, like a weed. The MK Ultra I popped looks ike it might possibly be a girl so I took a few clones last night too. things could be looking up.....

pa_saxman

pa_saxman

Nice to see you playing in sativa land once in a while now ; )

Been a pretty loooooong minute since we've said hello old friend. Saw you visit here while I was browsing the site and a not saying hello would be a crime. Looks like all is well and hope that is the case.

guymandude

guymandude

Nice to see you playing in sativa land once in a while now ; )

Been a pretty loooooong minute since we've said hello old friend. Saw you visit here while I was browsing the site and a not saying hello would be a crime. Looks like all is well and hope that is the case.

well i'll be.... there's a blast from the past. How ya been old friend?? It's been too long

guymandude

guymandude

ok finally some pics. Honestly the plants in the flower room have been looking like crap. I've been potting up into pots that are too big and not giving enough time for the root mass to fill out. So there's a little root rot here and there. And I've been gun shy about overfeeding since I've been doing the flush feed thing so the Blackberry Kush and Hippy Slayer have been underfed a bit. I was giving 15 ml Sensi Bloom (coco) A&B (and thus half that amount in B62, Big Bud (coco))and as soon as week 4 was done the plants were screaming for more, as you can see by the yellow fans. I upped the levels to 20 ml's. we'll see how they like that. I'll be running in 2 gallon pots for the foreseeable future until i can get the time and space to veg longer. I need to get my room filled since I'm unemployed now. so I have a bunch of plants vegging in 2 gallon pots and they will veg until they need to be fed daily.

pics:
1st 2 pics are the Fruity Pebble OG F2 girl. Big fat fans leaves............ I'm excited for this one.
3) Blackberry Kush at 5 1.2 weeks. She started getting hungry too - nutes upped to 20 ml base.
4) Hippy Slayer - she really screamed about wanting more nutes, as you can see.
5) This is the Blueberry Yum Yum baby. She popped above dirt today. Kinda excited about this one too. Maybe, if she lives up to the hype......... fingers crossed

FPOG veg Aug 1 2 gallon pot private
FPOG veg Aug 1 2 gallon 2 private
BBK 55 weeks just upped nutes Aug 1 private
Hippy Slayer 55 weeks aug 1 private
Blueberry Yum Yum baby aug 1 private
Last edited:
guymandude

guymandude

this Hippy Slayer has been kicking my ass all weekend. damn!

i had to put the new light purchase on hold thissummer when i lost my job. It's still gonna happen started working about 3 weeks ago. working diligently on it.

guymandude

guymandude

so i have bought Azos, Mykos and Soil Balance Pro to add to the veg cycle. A respected grower on another forum was kind enough to throw me some info about how much he likes the products and root growth has been very slow as of late. I was using Great White and haven't really harvested a plant where the rootball smelled of mushrooms for a while. That few that have were wonderful. the rest were shitty. So I set out to find a good recommendation for new root inoculants. I watered the Mykos in a couple days ago and gave the Azos. Tonight I'm watering with the Soil Balance Pro. fingers crossed.....

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Seaweed (or extract) had growth enhancers immedietely available to the plant that increase root growth.

The growth and density of my current roots have been impressive in pro mix hp with the myco mix premier horticulture includes.

Top Bottom