• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Photo 1

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

What up classic. Can't wait to follow up on your progress I see and read plenty of great greezy post from your direction.

Hell yeah thanks man! unfortunately i have an overfilled veg room right now, once the Ghost and GSC get some good roots i'll throw a few strains into a tent, then i can pop these suckers. Hoping around thanksgiving... i suppose i could do now but id rather have a few stages to make everything a little less clustered.

Good Luck Classic, i'm sub'd.
Hell yeah Dirk thanks bro!

hells ya great score Remix.....im stoked on how many people get new Uprising gear and runnng it all ready... cait wait to see what you get out of those beans....let the show begin...
Hell yeah, you got the godfather too yeah? you poppin those bad boys anytime soon? hopin we can compare!

Hell yeah thats whats up Classic Remix! That Godfather is gonna be sick! Im subbed fo sho! Uprisung has risin!! Wish u the best on this grow. Anxious to hear whatcha got planned for it! Peace,
Quest
Thanks man! plan is to pop em let em veg til sex, anythin lookin cool i'll snag some branches but just going to flip! using mostly organic nutes, these are going into their lone 600w tent. i'll detail them as i get there but depending how they are veggin i'll probably just throw a screen on and let em do their thing

"I must be in the front row!"
Im with this guy^^^

haha shit i saw skyfall last night on one of those huge screens, and i was in the front row, shit was crazy. had to like jerk your neck just to watch the car drive across the screen. LOL.

Hey, fogettaboutit !

Good luck classic!

Thanks man! and uprising gave me the offer i couldnt refuse! haha.

so just waitin i suppose.... have like 10-15 strains under t-8's right now, its soooo hectic in there haha. half are blowin up half are establishin roots, so poppin a full pack right now just sounds like i couldnt give them the full attention. once i get the next run in the flower tent i'll have about 2 months to veg out and all before i can flower em.

hope yall have a good weekend. SNOW~!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Very nice strain gonna be alot of fun for sure.....can't wait to see these bad boys unfold!

Uprising seed co is living up to it's name got so many new grow threads popping off gonna be a fun ass show!

good luck on em!
i was just tryn to figure out how i was gonna keep up with all the test threads ;)
classic remix..im pulling up my chair also :)

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Can I sit on your lap? Here for the show Classic
Anything for U Medusa. Uprising really started something here seems like alot of buz already and we are just getting started.
Remix; Hope you get one of those shapley Sicilian Girls in that pak.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

If wife reads this she'll hit me but i really thought we were talking plants...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

i might delete that last post :oops: i already feel guilty Dr BudACola....damn it!

Top Bottom