GoD's Illegal Aliens

• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Just got thinking and was wondering...

If i choose my male out of these Seeds from GoD, then use that male and cross it with another female from the same seed run... What would those seeds in turn be...? Would it be an F2 or a BX or something elses. This classification system is strange. And if i then took a female from that seed run and recrossed the new female with my original male... What would that be?

Peace,
S i R

Very valid questions, sadly i cant give ya answers bro. Maybe a breeder could step in and clarify for ya!

S

StrikeitRich

Those would be F2's, if you pop a PAC and get a male and hit a female from the same pak it's a F2 cross, if you took one of those f2's and went back to your original male it would be a BX. In the f2's you could find plants resembling the original Mother from Mexico and plants that were Alien from Afganistan. From there you could do f3's and 4,5's

Bling!

Ty!

So when u get a F 1-5 the "F" stands Filial.

And if i were to take a female from say F2 and BX it to my original male then it would start a new line called Illegal Alien BX and the off spring there would be F1-5 of the BX.

Ha, Ty for straightenin me out brother.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Also when i do my first cross here.

Those seeds, i'll get a glimpse at the most ideal spot to pick a, mostly mother or father gene relation clone for future breeding oppratunities, and to further lock onto said genes?

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Hard Labor. LOL!

K i got everything together finally and started the process. my plants come out of their 6 hour dark cycle in a couple hours, so as soon as the lights are supposed to come on my girls are going to get a rude awakenin. lol.

These new pots i got from H20 in Holland seem to be really interesting. It actually allows the new bottom roots to have access to air. Really neat pots, def worth a go.

I plan to transplant one more time into 10 gallon smart pots down the road.

Picture_00230.jpg

Picture_00331.jpg

Picture_00431.jpg

And this luvly lady here is my pest control she is the sister of my purdy lady inside as well. lol.

Picture_00135.jpg

Peace,
S i R

Aligee

Aligee

Those are some interesting pots there never seen that design before can you tell us what they are called ?!!!

S

StrikeitRich

They are called the Plant Warrior.

Almost remind me of a anglefood cake pan. lol. but seriously they have some thought put into them. on the bottom they got little pegs so that water can flow out the bottom better and not have to lift the plant/soil to squeez from under the pot.

This size i got for like $1.90 out the door, of course that is with my medical discount and all. lol.

They also say Patent Pending on the bottom, so i dont think they are even patented yet.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Quicky

All upgraded to new homes.

Picture_00136.jpg

You can see the male in the center far back. Didnt upgrade him, but took 3 clonez and put the clones in the incubator (NO heat mat lol.) As soon as i get healthy growth on clonez he will get chopped.

Peace,
S i R

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Looking Good Brother. Sorry I didn't get on board with the new project here yet but I have been keeping my eye out. I was gonna put my chair in the front row but seems like those spaces are taken haha. Check out a heat mat thermostat I got mine with my heat mat for like 10 bucks more.
Your Girls are looking really good since you came the the Dirt Side of the force. They just taste so yummy with dirt... well and organics.

S

StrikeitRich

I've had a chair pulled out with ur name on it right up front here. Just waiting for u ta ask. lol.

S

StrikeitRich

Update

Once lights went out i gave everyone their Neam Oil bath and a Cedar Oil shower. No buggies this time please. lol.

Peace,
S i R

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

I've had a chair pulled out with ur name on it right up front here. Just waiting for u ta ask. lol.

Thanks bro I wondered why no one was sitting there haha. Check out some lady bugs they are fun to have around even if they don't wipe out pests they help keep them in check much like your other organic methods

S

StrikeitRich

I plan to grab me a cup of them the next time at the Grow Anex in GR.. Now that i know they r not dead... lmao! That shit was so funny!

Peace,
S i R

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

LOL no they are not even a little dead. I released about 200 more of them last night out of the same cup of them I purchased about 2 weeks ago. they are rocking little bugs

S

StrikeitRich

LOL no they are not even a little dead. I released about 200 more of them last night out of the same cup of them I purchased about 2 weeks ago. they are rocking little bugs

WOW!

Yeah ill give'm a whirl. only 10 bucks too i believe.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

After carefull thinking.

This is what i've decided to do.

I have transplanted my choosen male into a 5 gallon square pot just like what my flowering plants are in now, and i'm going to be moving the male into the flowering room. I believe that i'll be able to harvest the pollen sacs without cross pollenating my flowering room cause by the time he is starting to drop pollen they should be done flowering.... Now this is just going to be tricky and probably a huge learning experiance.

K my main question is simply when do i actually harvest these sacs.... Do it just before the open im assuming, but honestly i dont really know cause i've never done it before, and then how do i get the pollen out of them and onto the female flower...?

Now if any one knows how to do this shit please let me know, or atleast point me in a direction to learn how. TY!

Peace,
S i R

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Read about using a toothpick to stab in to the pollen sack before it opens, then transfer the pollen to a pistil on your lady branch of choice. Seems like this would keep things clean.

You know how those illegal aliens can be. they can get sneezed on and get preggers.

S

StrikeitRich

Let him fully flower! When the SA cks are just about to open or10% are open chop him and let him hang over a mirror, scrape the pollen with a bladeand do ypour thing!

Run it!

And the Three clonez... Well i guess ill be donating them to friends for safe keeping.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Cant wait to see this male bro, fuckin stoked. He looks so fucking beastly its not even funny! He's fixing to dust some ladies, dust'em REAL proper : )

About to update my thread with some new pics later, drop through and show some love homie! And keep your shit on lock bro, lookin sweeeet.

Top Bottom