GoD's Illegal Aliens

• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrikeitRich

He's fixing to dust some ladies, dust'em REAL proper : )

LMAO!

Shit guys got me cheezin and shit! lol.

Ty for the luv,

And I'll keep this shit on lock, but i'm always sharing and carein when genetics are involved brother. If u got a good soul that is.:damnhippie:

I'll be lurkin on ur thread.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Transfer Please

I've asked this thread to be transfered to the Strains and Hybrids Forum under Breeders Lab.

Once thread is moved could mod please remove this post.

Ty.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

LMAO!

Shit guys got me cheezin and shit! lol.

Ty for the luv,

And I'll keep this shit on lock, but i'm always sharing and carein when genetics are involved brother. If u got a good soul that is.:damnhippie:

I'll be lurkin on ur thread.

Peace,
S i R

Hahah fuck yeah bro! With those burly stems early i feel like that little guy is going to do you AND your ladies right, if ya catch mah drift!!! HAHA!

Anytime bro, just updated my thread if ya care to lurkkk around a bit.

I feel the love just as much as you bro, people on the farm are KICKASS. Already meet some people and gotten hooked up with some genetics and barrowed gear. Amazing people in this community, glad im in it now! And in it for the long haulll!

Ayyy bro, got any REAL recent pics of your ladies in flower? Anything frossssstayyyyy? :pimp:

Keep it real man, good shit. I'll keep watching!

S

StrikeitRich

I tied down all the Illegal ALiens in the 3 gallon pots.

Picture_00919.jpg
Picture_0157.jpg

The second pic is the one that shot out 6 tops from my FIM process. lol. looks odd at this point though. lol.

Picture_0147.jpg
Picture_00620.jpg

Just some Fun pics i took. The first one was one of the tops on an Illegal ALien that was so thick when i pinched it to supercrop it it just snapped in half. She is healed now though. the second is the base of an Illegal ALien.

Picture_0176.jpg
Picture_0195.jpg

All these girls are under a six bulb 4 foot T5 bay... I'm really stacken em in this round. lol.

If u notice the Very Indica Dom looking plant in the center of the bunch, in a smaller pot... I'f this is a Female I think i may have found my matching Mother for my F2's.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

nice update bro! tie that baby up!

TY.

These Illegals are just so PHAT.

Cannot wait to see how the explode now! I'm betting they will double the number of tops from this round of LST!

Peace,
S i R

Jeezer

Jeezer

Yea those things look like there gonna be bushes soon!!!Keep it up SiR! Its gonna be interesting watchin these flower out.

S

StrikeitRich

Ty, I'm pumped about these as well.

It is going to be cool to see a male flower too. I've honestly never actually flowered one before. I guess this is a good time as any to try it out. lol.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

I think that I may have found my matching mom. (if it is female)

Illegal ALien #2 "Beast#2" (lol)

Picture_00621.jpg

Picture_00233.jpg

Picture_00433.jpg

All I got to say is, damn!

GoD u know what ur doing here bro!

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

#9 is Female

She is showing...

Picture_00919.jpg

#9 wins the race to claim first female Illegal ALien.

More updates soon. Busy Busy with Family and the 9 to 5er.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Male Update

Her he is in all his glory.

Picture_00335.jpg

Close ups. I did mess with the lighting and camera settings to get these shots. FYI.

Picture_00722.jpg

Picture_00920.jpg
Picture_00521.jpg

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Lets hope he is up to the task and doesnt display any traits like good ole WiskyDicksindrom... LMAO!

:banana1sv6:

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

He has only been at 12/12 honestly for less then 96 Hrs. i cant honestly say that i have not seen any full trics with heads yet, but have seen some stem looking trics though.

It is really hard to tell the differance between the little hairs and new trics. on leaves its much easier. lol. What are the hairs on the plants petiols (leaf stems) called? Actually the hairs are everywhere that stem is, but u really see them around the new growth.

He has grown abut 6 inches though in the last 2 days, but again seeing as how i completly thined out his undercarrage and prunned out all new shoots leaving only the 4 main stalks to branch from. It may be him stretching towards the light and not actual growth too.

Peace,
S i R

S

sfzoo

nice lookin plants, very unusual looking to me.

can't wait to see them w/ flowers!

S

StrikeitRich

These pics where taken with the HPS and MHs shining directly on top of them. I ran the pics through filters and such on the camera, and also i adjusted them some on my computer.

The newgrowth or tips look REALLY bright, but that is because of the lights above the plant.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Male "Beast"

He is showing trics starting on stacks and leaves. I have never seen a male flower this close up before, but this guy is building flower mass FAST!

Picture_00921.jpg
Picture_00822.jpg

Picture_00622.jpg
Picture_01510.jpg

Picture_00234.jpg

Top Bottom