GoD's Illegal Aliens

• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrikeitRich

9-2 Updates

I got em transplanted into a bit bigger containers and toped or FIMed.

Let the Line Up begin.

Picture_00130.jpg

Picture_00222.jpg

Picture_00326.jpg

Picture_00426.jpg

Picture_00517.jpg

Picture_00612.jpg

And the babies that i poped after the burn up.

Picture_00816.jpg

So far All i gotta say is these are some chunky, short, Wideleafed buggers.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Lookin good man! These little tikes seem to be moving along! Cant wait to see the final product! Im stokedddd

S

StrikeitRich

K these are the Illegal Aliens. They are fat as hell.

Peep on these.

Picture_00327.jpg
Picture_00224.jpg

Picture_00428.jpg

This one is going to be a beast i can tell already.

Picture_00717.jpg
Picture_00614.jpg

Peace,
S i R

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
those have some nice nodes.

LOL @ the strain name.

S

StrikeitRich

All are either Tied down or SuperCropped in prep for their Tiedowns.

Picture_0361.jpg

And this is the Beastly Illegal ALien its leaves are the Fattest and Stubbiest.

Picture_0463.jpg

They are really taking off. I'm thinking i should up them to their 2 gallon pots by next weekend or so.

Peace,
S i R

Jeezer

Jeezer

The third pic stands out with those nice fat healthy leafs. Keep up the good work SiR! How much longer are you veging?

S

StrikeitRich

The third pic stands out with those nice fat healthy leafs. Keep up the good work SiR! How much longer are you veging?

Ty. I plan to veg them till room in the tent opens up. Probably round the 1st or two weeks after that.

I just turned the light cycle back to 18/6 yesterday in my veg closet. Sorta hopin to get a couple preflowers for sexing.

As soon as I can clone them and still be good on my numbers I will start to flower, but I would like to get a good 2 maybe 3 months of Veg on her.

Nice bro! Looking solid!

TY! These plants are so chunky. the stems are just girthy never seen nothin like them. Did u ever get any pics of the Illegal flowering? I know u seeded her, but i saw that she had a lil purp on her leaves and was wondering if that followed through?

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Its a BOY!

Sweet shit here.

Illegal ALien #4 "Beast"
Sex: Male

Picture4.jpg

Was very suprised to see it there. I only had the timer changed from 24/0 to 18/6 like 3 days ago.... Nice.

This was the plant that had the Fattest Stubbiest Leaves, and was in my opinion the most Indicaish Plant of the bunch. Let my breeding projexs begin. lol.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Plans for transplant

K just wanted everyone to be in on what the plan here is.

Tommorrow i plan to up the Illegal Aliens to there 2 gallon pots.

The Big Question i Have

If u look at the last pics i took the had New Growth looking a little Yellow more of a Lime Green color. I've been only given them Very light nutes and i believe they are now ready to start Uping the PPMs on them.

They have been getting around 150PPMs of Maxicrop SeaKelp powder and Superthrive to 2 and a half gallons water.

I'm Thinkin around 500ish to test the waters. That will be 500PPMs of Just Base Nutes. And i plan to make this batch 2 and a half gallons. I also plan to use a little Superthrive and ProTekt other than those 3 though that will be it for starting my base line of what these girls do or do not like to eat and drink.

So yeah that is the plan for tommorrow, so if anyone has any objections or suggestions before then please feel free to shout at me.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Lookin good bro.

What are you thinkin of crossing that "Beast" too? Looks like he's got some nice stud worthy traits already!

Been sub'ed, havent posted. Hahah, just peepin in. Cant wait to see what this strains got in store!

S

StrikeitRich

I'm thinking whatever Pheno i really like of them WiFi's and then just keep BXing that seed run.... We will see though, I may hit the Ogiesel Pheno 2 as well as an Illegal Alien F2.

I just need to figuare out how to flower him successfully and collect the pollen for painting the femal flowers later on. No open pollenation for him. lol.

Feel free the BS around brother. I enjoy the convo.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I'm thinking whatever Pheno i really like of them WiFi's and then just keep BX that run.... We will see though, I may hit the Ogiesel Pheno 2 as well and make sum of them too.

I just need to figuare out how to flower him successfully and collect the pollen for painting the femal flowers later on. No open pollenation for him. lol.

Feel free the BS around brother. I enjoy the convo.

Peace,
S i R

Sounds like'a plan man. Rockin shit out for sure. Maybe try flowering him in one of those make-shift tubes i've seen on here as DIY? used to flower males next to females without pollination.

Sheeeet, wish my girls look as good as this man!

S

StrikeitRich

I remember reading a thread where someone took a clear toat thing and sealed it up and put two computer fans on either end. Top one blowing in, bottom one out, and then make a filter useing a filter out of a furnace and tape the fan and filter together and tape that into the toat and wala. I know the plants dont need to be super well taken care of to produce pollen, but will this work at all? I would only need a little bit of pollen for my use only so i guess we will find out.

Some thread links or ideas are welcome.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Just got thinking and was wondering...

If i choose my male out of these Seeds from GoD, then use that male and cross it with another female from the same seed run... What would those seeds in turn be...? Would it be an F2 or a BX or something elses. This classification system is strange. And if i then took a female from that seed run and recrossed the new female with my original male... What would that be?

Peace,
S i R

Top Bottom