• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrikeitRich

Veggin out

Picture_0285.jpg
Picture_0296.jpg

second pic is of the one that shot out 6 dif tops during the Top n Fim process.

Peace,
S i R

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice lookin boy u got there he looks ready 4 some action

S

StrikeitRich

A call for Help

I plan to flower him till i can harvest enough pollen to make EDIT seeds. I do not know how much pollen that is and i dont know how long i should flower him. I dont know what kinda nutes to use or anything. I have NEVER done this before, and if anyone knows how or what to expect please ring my bell.. lol.

When do i harvest?

How much pollen should i get from him?

What do i do to harvest pollen?

How do i apply pollen to female and when?

How long will pollen last and how do i store it?

What nutes should i use..Bloom only..? (he is only making pollen that i wont ingest.?)

Any other general male info please post here in my journal so i can review information. TYTYTYTYTYTY!

Links are great as well, but i would also like ur opinions and past experiances.

Nice lookin boy u got there he looks ready 4 some action

TYTY.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Nice job man. Cant wait to see how they turn out.

S

StrikeitRich

Watered and did another round of tie downs.

uped PPMs to 700. on base nutes.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Only warning from me!

DO NOT RANDOMLY CONTACT ME FOR FREE SEEDS!

IF i have never spoke to u before. Don't be that guy please. sketchy to say the least.

Any furthur requests from randoms will be forwarded to a mod. TY for ur respect in this matter.

Peace,
S i R

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
DO NOT RANDOMLY CONTACT ME FOR FREE SEEDS!

IF i have never spoke to u before. Don't be that guy please. sketchy to say the least.

Any furthur requests from randoms will be forwarded to a mod. TY for ur respect in this matter.

Peace,
S i R

all requests of that nature should be forwarded to a mod resulting in the offending user being banned

and people wonder why you need 50 posts to Pm other users - lol

S

StrikeitRich

Male

Probably going to harvest him shortly he is busting nuts everywhere now. lol.

Here are some pics of him just before he exploded.

Picture_00823.jpg
Picture_00235.jpg

Picture_00435.jpg
Picture_00523.jpg

Picture_00623.jpg
Picture_00723.jpg

And these are the busted nuts that i chopped off to collect.

Picture_00922.jpg

Hoping he makes me some nice F2s and a very select few of the strain im going to be calling Arson(IllegalAlien X WiFi). lol.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

SiR!!!

Lookin totally amazing homie! Diggin the photos of your stud! He's purty!

S

StrikeitRich

TY, and i hope u dont got ne priors cause u bout to catch another charge homie. lol.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

First Planned Set to Flower

As Soon as Harvest is over these plants will be making the 1000's there permanet home.

929.jpg

3103.jpg

732.jpg

647.jpg

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

looking good Bro, I got 3 that Im about to flip next week!

TY!

Rightous, These Plants are insain. Girthy like no other. Def sum keepers here. lol.

We should be right on track with one another. Feel free, honestly, to post pics GoD. No worries. lol.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Flower these sexy 'lil things already! I wanna see em shining under that 1k!

This is the only thread right now besides my own I REALLY cannot wait to see finished...This strain looks amazing but isnt well documented yet, i want a pack so bad!

Good shit SiR, keep it up. Cant wait to see what you got in store!

S

StrikeitRich

LOL yeah that is the problem with Sativa leaning phenos they run bout 70ish plus days. lol. I'm happy to have some quicker finishing phenos to choose from. lol.

I actually have been moving the smaller group into the Tent once the 12Hr cycle hits in there then i move the smaller group back when its lights out. Works good for now, but i really need another tent for Veg and then i can turn my closet into the Clonin Chambers. lol.

I think i can get another 4X4 or 3X3 in that 10X10 Room. lol. My work shop is getting re arranged after this go seeing as how its about to get really cold in MIchigan and i wont need the AC anymore. lol. Gotta luve mother nature.

Peace,
S i R

Top Bottom