Golden Lion Genetics

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Testing testing 1,2,3...yeah we are all good for now, I'll update everyone or start a new thread announcing the next batch of testers when it's time. The list is a growing, and soon I'll have some shots to show off some of these beauties!

baba G

Morgan

Morgan

WOW!!! this was the first word that came to mind after i picked my jaw up off the floor!! Great work my friend!! i have been on what seems like a life long search for my Banana OG, seems you have the next best thing!! Banana Split OG!! how can a get my hands on some BEANS?? anything from GLG would be amazing!! are you on any seed banks? KEEP IT GREEN!! hope to hear back from you baba G

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Found an old list and added a few new ones...

I found this ole binder sheet of paper that has a list of all the varieties I've grown from seed and just clone kinds as well. This should give you an idea of the different genetics I've seen from start to finish, some once and some still to this day.

Now if I had to come up with a list of varieties I've smoked....would be doomed...lol

If anyone has experience with any on the list please share with us!

In no particular order
The List:

Chemdog 4
D King
Salmon Creek Big Bud
Golden Goat
Billy Mays
SSH x{(Purple Indica x Bubbleberry) x Yumboldt}
Banana Split OG
Fried Green Bananas aka Banana Crack
Ali Baba
Cali O
Bubba Kush
Free Tibet
Hempstar
Banana
Banana Oger Kush
Blackberry Kush
OG Raskals Fire Gum
OG Raskals White Gum
White Widow
Afgoo
Caboose
Pineapple Trainwreck
Trainwreck
Pot Of Gold
Headband
D.P.
Sour OG
OG Kush(many diff versions...)
Citrus Purps
Lavy(Not Soma related!)
Mendo Purps
Amethyst
Space Tooth
Chronic
Coral Reef
Power Plant
Ice
M.G.B.
Sonoma Coma
Sonoma Grape x Super Skunk
Green Crack
Crack Dog
Sour Dog
G13 x Diesel
D39
Wonder Diesel
Petrol
Gonzo #2
Casey Jones
Cave
Kushage
MK-Ultra
Rockstar
Goofy Grape
Dankouver
Morning Star
Kahuna
White Light
M.T.F.
Snow
Blue Dream
GDP
Sour Diesel
The Flav
Cheesequake
Alien Kush F2
Jack Flash
XJ 13
Jack Herer
Sour Romulan
Cannalope Haze
LA Con
Grape Ape
Purple Urkle
NL5
OG Kush x Blue Satelitte 2.2
G13
Soma A+
Verry Berry Kush
Double Purple Doja
Grape Nehi
Purple Nepal
Double Underdog
Star Dog
Purple Trainwreck
Diesel Kush #1
ECSD x Casey Jones
NYCD x Casey Jones
AK
Bluberry x NL
4way
Grass Knuckles F2

and unkown bag seeds!

i know i'm forgetting some too...lol:banana1sv6:

baba G
DSC01315.JPG
looks like gold, what it is !!!

O

OG4UanME

hey baba g, i ordered your lizard king last drop 2-3 months ago? i always break my seeds up in 2 -4 batches so to ensure if any problems arise ill have another crack at it. 3 different occasions with the same end result, all sprouted but once in coco within a week they would rot at the base fall over and die. never have i had this issue before. now im sure it has nothing to do with the seeds in particular but im at a loss on what to do next. i tried different things after the 1st batch died however same end result! im on my way out now to send money and order for a second shot on dem beautifull lizard kings! any advice appreciated.

glockdoc

glockdoc

On the bay is a small list of em and in the last Orgy thread has a list of upcoming/testing genetics, but I don't think there is one page that has the whole list, as about half or so aren't available yet til further testing;)
let us know when u find out

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

hey baba g, i ordered your lizard king last drop 2-3 months ago? i always break my seeds up in 2 -4 batches so to ensure if any problems arise ill have another crack at it. 3 different occasions with the same end result, all sprouted but once in coco within a week they would rot at the base fall over and die. never have i had this issue before. now im sure it has nothing to do with the seeds in particular but im at a loss on what to do next. i tried different things after the 1st batch died however same end result! im on my way out now to send money and order for a second shot on dem beautifull lizard kings! any advice appreciated.

it sounds like you could be over watering them creating rot at the new stem. seedling need tons of oxygen to begin rooting . maybe try dropping them in rockwool after cracking them open. its pretty hard to over water in rockwool and if you do the dry out fast. good luck on your next pop.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hello OG, have you checked the ppm/pH runoff of that coco you utilized? Besides that, watering too much or keeping a humidity dome over them would initiate this...Not sure what else based on the info given, did they all sprout before you planted or did you plant the seed? Hit me up in PM and we'll figure something out and make sure your golden this next time!

O

OG4UanME

thanks Big cheese , Baba g, sorry lost track of were i posted this. any who the new purchase aswell as harliquin x vbk are up and running! 2x females on the Harlys x Vbk, and 2x Lizards!
only 2 wks in... must of been the time of year high humid/ combination? by the way all 3 sets that damped were sprouted 1st then coco, with many strains not just yours with same end result.

O

OG4UanME

hope im not stepping on yo toes Baba, just wanted to show a few, no disrespect if need moved?
16 days in, 1st 3 slight taller pheno H X VBK last 3 shorter pheno favorite so far.
p.s. my lab is saying " Hurry up take the damn pic so i can get these corny antlers off and get back to my bone" Happy Holidays, farm.
11 25 12 028
11 25 12 030
11 25 12 052
11 25 12 034
11 25 12 038
11 25 12 044

Mogrow

Mogrow

Skippy dont like this head piece... plants look great though. and the lights...
peace mogrow

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
thanks Big cheese , Baba g, sorry lost track of were i posted this. any who the new purchase aswell as harliquin x vbk are up and running! 2x females on the Harlys x Vbk, and 2x Lizards!
only 2 wks in... must of been the time of year high humid/ combination? by the way all 3 sets that damped were sprouted 1st then coco, with many strains not just yours with same end result.
Good to know it wasn't just my seeds; your technique prob contributed...did you have a dome on them by chance? You really don't wanna introduce a dome to seedlings or start under a dome unless your in the desert and then as soon as they poke above whatever medium you start in, take dome off asap!
Personally, I don't like coco for seedlings at all; there is not much nutrition inherent in coco and seedlings thrive when they can feed themselves micros and a dab of macro nutes when in the medium versus human application to the seedlings. You can most def just feed regular nutes at a super low rate or just flower nutes at a low rate once you have a few leaf sets and the seedling is transitioning to active plant growth. If you knew all that then :D hopefully somebody might pickup something through that.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
hope im not stepping on yo toes Baba, just wanted to show a few, no disrespect if need moved?
16 days in, 1st 3 slight taller pheno H X VBK last 3 shorter pheno favorite so far.
p.s. my lab is saying " Hurry up take the damn pic so i can get these corny antlers off and get back to my bone" Happy Holidays, farm.View attachment 270164View attachment 270165View attachment 270166View attachment 270167View attachment 270168View attachment 270169
Nice, make sure to keep the feed heavy on that harlequin hybrid, the harlequin yellows up good on the fan leaves earlier in flower than many other varietals. You can see it starting on your first pic; I'd foliar the plants while they are still not sporting large dense flowers...something like True Blooms from Beneficial Biologics or the Heavy 16 Foliar spray would help bulk the flowers and really spur them on :D

No problem on the location of the harlequin hybrid pics, but if you do wanna update regularly on them and your other Golden Lion gals then we might wanna start a thread for you;)

O

OG4UanME

Hey Baba, i agree on all points, always disliked starting seeds in coco however at the time wasnt having issues with combo, no domes. since then ive went back to starting seeds in light warrior and better humidity (lower). 3 new seed starting sets with no issues:D. forsure will start a thread when things are moving along! thank you Baba.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Kudos for the seasonal photo! Your dog needs a festive treat after wearing the antlers :D

chuckchill

chuckchill

ive done t.w.purple t.w.m.g.b..green crack.b.dream.snow. + some others uv listed.ie mk ultra.ID ,LOVE A BANANNA OG OR ANY BANANNA STRAIN THO:-)LOL.
PEACE.
C.C.
Found an old list and added a few new ones...

I found this ole binder sheet of paper that has a list of all the varieties I've grown from seed and just clone kinds as well. This should give you an idea of the different genetics I've seen from start to finish, some once and some still to this day.

Now if I had to come up with a list of varieties I've smoked....would be doomed...lol

If anyone has experience with any on the list please share with us!

In no particular order
The List:

Chemdog 4
D King
Salmon Creek Big Bud
Golden Goat
Billy Mays
SSH x{(Purple Indica x Bubbleberry) x Yumboldt}
Banana Split OG
Fried Green Bananas aka Banana Crack
Ali Baba
Cali O