Gorilla Bomb

• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stoney M

Stoney M

Looking real good so far! I'm interested to see how they stretch from this point on. Thanks for documenting.
I probably turned them 2 weeks later than normally but intended to pick as many heads out as possible from the 10 to maximise these from seeds. Have 3 clones per plant in propagation also to find the best pheno out of them. I'll flower those not used for mothers first before moving onto the bubble cheese clones.

Stoney M

Stoney M

IMG 2862
IMG 2863
IMG 2864
IMG 2865
Looking real good so far! I'm interested to see how they stretch from this point on. Thanks for documenting.
Well. What I can say in regards to stretching. They do like to go for it, even though the temp is hovering a few degrees lower than it should be they seem to be thriving, Sunday is officially the start of the 4th week of flower. I'll post pics in a couple of hours when the lights turn on.
These I'm posting were 72 hrs ago.

Stoney M

Stoney M

View attachment 683670 View attachment 683671 View attachment 683672 View attachment 683673
Well. What I can say in regards to stretching. They do like to go for it, even though the temp is hovering a few degrees lower than it should be they seem to be thriving, Sunday is officially the start of the 4th week of flower. I'll post pics in a couple of hours when the lights turn on.
These I'm posting were 72 hrs ago.
Bare in mind these were from seeds. I've took clones from the best pheno's and will go from there once these are completed.

Top Bottom