Gorilla Bomb

• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stoney M

Stoney M

Next time if I decide, I can use LST on the bubble clones after I mother
Come to think of it, the 2 seeds in Q we're in 2 separate bags of weed I bought on 2 separate occasions. Don't often find seeds from most growers projects here. And being females is obviously a bonus. Had them stored for just over a year. Wonder if the 30+ uk cheese seeds I've got are also female ;)

Stoney M

Stoney M

IMG 3065
IMG 3066
IMG 3067
IMG 3068
IMG 3069
IMG 3070
IMG 3071
IMG 3072
IMG 3073
IMG 3074
IMG 3065
IMG 3073
Hello lovely ladies. Good morning. :)

IMG 3075
IMG 3076
IMG 3078
IMG 3079
Stoney M

Stoney M

Funky looking some of these tops. Extra heads popping out exploding:) is there a reason why this happens in some strains and not others? And does it impede the quality at all? I need to learn something new today to keep my brain active..

justiceman

justiceman

Funky looking some of these tops. Extra heads popping out exploding:) is there a reason why this happens in some strains and not others? And does it impede the quality at all? I need to learn something new today to keep my brain active..
I'm glad I have a pack of these beans. I might have to run them next! I'm thinking it's mostly genetics/phenotypes just doing their thing. I highly doubt it will affect the overall quality at all though. Those girls looks like some massive yielders. This is so awesome.

H

heisen

Man them things look airy as fawk.I cant stand airy buds.0 bag appeal.I will say this though.I started 5 gorilla bombs and they was growing better than anything ive seen in a while.I mean they was flawless.Kicked a shutoff valve before i went out of town for 2 days.Came back and no water in my buckets.roots were fuked beyond repair.
The thing that really got me though was the plants were only 2 weeks old and the smell on them was like a plant thats been in flower for 5 weeks.unbelievable.I cut clones off the plants in a hope to regrow them due to the screw up on draining the water from my DWC system.I really want to run these plants.so far 4 days in clone and they still look good but no roots.I have them in rockwool and aeroponic just to make sure i dont lose em.I was able to get 6 decent clones off each plant before i trashed em
I tried to rescue them but the roots were dark brown and half slimed up when i tried to put water back in so it was a lost cause.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Around 6-8 inches below the tops and rh is at 46% and 50%
idk brother.. I only see that when my temps are too high, light to close, and really low rh, or vpd factor... But your numbers are pretty good. Rh is a little low compared to vpd, but is still in an excellent range for growth... Im not a guru, so i dont have an answer, other than your numbers may be wrong somehow. I would test temps/rh thru out your room/tent, at canopy, above canopy, right below canopy and find your mins and maxs,, Do you have fans blowing directly on the tops 24/7. That might stress and cause foxtailing....
Foxtailing sucks if bag appeal or sales is someones motivation...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Only 2 out of the 8 from seed have shown these characteristics the other 6 are uniformed as expected
Could be genetics then, and that was my last guess. With this info, that is what i would say it is.. Well dump them 2 phenos after this run :)

Top Bottom