Gorilla Glue #4 Bag Seed Help

• Thread starter FarmeR.Jay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CheeseDawg91

CheeseDawg91

i feel u buddy,, i actually never been to a dispensary in my life,,, i reside on the east, shhh!!! things are really quet over theses parts,, thats why i'm going to Co on 420. can't wait!!!!
Have a great trip dude! What part of Colorado you planning on visiting ?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Can't find the real sour in Colorado for my life! Tried like every dispensary in the springs and a couple in Denver. Closest I found was a jar labeled "colorado Chem" that resembled the sour I smoked back east. Sometimes I find the right smell in east coast sour or sour diesel from dispensary, but the bong rips never have that pure sour jet fuel flavor that lingers on the palate.
I have a power diesel from sincity that is gas soaked poo diapers man still have 13seeds left

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

yeah that .5 gram bag of fuel skunk that lights the whole room up when ever you go out in public type weed..
eah where im from we constantly get different types of Og kushs from cali
& man it's always that dank earthy gas lovely smoke that everybody likes then acouple Ps of that gg4 came through & I fell in love as did everybody else

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

It looks a lil ugly the picture doesn't do it justice but in person I call it that ugly but strong :cry::D

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

calmag and enzyme.. both teaspoon/5ml per gallon, hold off on the micro until she bounces back.. like i said before rainbow mix grow has micros in it do to the kelp meal…. maybe you could top dress with azomite for the time being.. but may not be necessary at the moment. when you finally add micro blast i'd go with 1/2 tea spoon per gallon… maybe once a week at most..
Little update, just fed today one gallon of water, 1 Tsp of cal mag. 1 Tsp of hygrozyme
Ph- 6.3 Run off at 5.9-6.1
Ppm. 340ish Run off at 114

greenboot

greenboot

Little update, just fed today one gallon of water, 1 Tsp of cal mag. 1 Tsp of hygrozyme
Ph- 6.3 Run off at 5.9-6.1
Ppm. 340ish Run off at 114
that sounds about right,,, only thing is , i don't know if you left her to dry out after you flushed her?? if not, you might wannna consider doing that at least once, just to make sure her roots don't start to rot due to overwatering. flushing in soil can potentially do that if you don't allow her to dry out at least once. if you did let her dry out, disregard this post,,

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

that sounds about right,,, only thing is , i don't know if you left her to dry out after you flushed her?? if not, you might wannna consider doing that at least once, just to make sure her roots don't start to rot due to overwatering. flushing in soil can potentially do that if you don't allow her to dry out at least once. if you did let her dry out, disregard this post,,
Last time I flushed was about two weeks ago & she usually drinks her water pretty quick you can definitely feel the difference from wett to dry! I feed/water every four days

greenboot

greenboot

Last time I flushed was about two weeks ago & she usually drinks her water pretty quick you can definitely feel the difference from wett to dry! I feed/water every four days
how is she looking so far? any progress???

Latest posts

Top Bottom