Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
you will still get 2x... I have one like that. She is the one im reversing to get some pollen from. I started when she was 8" tall she is not 18" tall.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with taking in your flowers to a club. Most of us do it or we could not continue to grow good cannabis. we have to recoup our investment on ea crop .. In fact I will have a lb I will be taking in very soon. It all comes down to who I want to take it too. The clubs by me (Iona's Farmacy) has been shit to me.. I gave them the 1st chance to have this strain before anyone else had it. they could have made a killing. They did not even consider it. One of the bud tenders took half my sample and smoked it out back. I was like WTF are you doing. His reply was they only need a small piece to test. All they wanted was the B grade so they would make more money from it. They did not care if the med's where the best they had on the shelf. Did not care if it's good for there sick clients. I might have to take the trip to HS. They always take my bud. its just a pain to drive there. its far for me. When Iona's is in Oakdale a lot closer.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with taking in your flowers to a club. Most of us do it or we could not continue to grow good cannabis. we have to recoup our investment on ea crop .. In fact I will have a lb I will be taking in very soon. It all comes down to who I want to take it too. The clubs by me (Iona's Farmacy) has been shit to me.. I gave them the 1st chance to have this strain before anyone else had it. they could have made a killing. They did not even consider it. One of the bud tenders took half my sample and smoked it out back. I was like WTF are you doing. His reply was they only need a small piece to test. All they wanted was the B grade so they would make more money from it. They did not care if the med's where the best they had on the shelf. Did not care if it's good for there sick clients. I might have to take the trip to HS. They always take my bud. its just a pain to drive there. its far for me. When Iona's is in Oakdale a lot closer.

Man im so with you brotha, i have an opinion i have created over the past few years about most, not all but most "clubs".. This is what it is, they around 4-5 yrs ago started to by lower grade meds and still stock it on the shelf as AAA, thus the patients rarely see really good AAA quality meds. The market value for AAA has been 50-55 an 1/8 which is now what is on the shelf only its B quality. They would have a hard time putting some real bomb ass meds in the shelf next to the shit they got labeled as AAA and try to have patients still wanna pay 50-55 for the inferior product.Thus they have cornered the market almost pushing the real AAA out all together.. I know when i vend i won't except anything less then what its worth to me, but i will admit the market value has gone down considerably. I look for the clubs who only try to promote top grade real funk, and are willing to donate appropriately for what they want on their shelves.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Top shelf is mids at best at dispos around me and thats what they want to pay too,its sad really.Before the county/city crackdowns when there were a ton of dispensaries the competition was stiff and quality was pretty damn good but now quality is WAY down and price is up,I am in an area with very few dispensaries left though so if i drove an hour or more it might be different but i doubt alot.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

im glad to see that there still some clubs with compassionate prices and quality meds! It would be interesting to know about what they are shelling out for these top notch meds today, i would bet its gone down quite a bit, but i could be wrong, it happens:) Just overall seems to be a drop in prices paid to vendors and not as much a reflection to the patients...

StoneyK

StoneyK

Im skeptical ive been to more clubs than I can count in la.
We used to go an hit up a bunch in one day an buy grams an vap em up right then an there.
NEVER have I seen top shelf nugs for 35-45 1/8
If they look good they dont smoke well.
Harsh or unflushed or just sont get me high.
I had quit growing when the laws passed girlfriend drama, I figured why when I could just go to the store and not have to hear my girl bitch...
Went right back to growing my own an got rid of the real problem the girlfriend....lol

surfguitar

surfguitar

Gratefulmeds, mk wellness, gld all offer pretty a+ weed at about a dollar per point(grateful meds is 30 cap I think). The first two have very nice shatters in the 35/g range too... Those are just the ones I've been too in the past year as I don't really go to clubs.

I feel I'm a pretty good judge on weed too, there stuff definitely got me high haha with good taste to boot.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Finally got a taste of her! thanks to a homie!
IMG 20140320 173618 556

IMG 20140320 173647 172

ha sorry, best pic i could take from my phone:snaphappy:.. literally took me 15 minutes

merko

merko

Dam sites been down all day for me ??

The GG X HB im calling Gorilla head for now. I don't have any plans to make seeds..
Nice!..
I got a bunch of strains that are better!..
I'm never gonna pass em out, or make seeds!..
There gonna stay in my tight nit circle, me, pappa smurf n internet pics!..
Imagine the very best meds u ever smelt!..it smells like that X10!...

G

grizz

Looks like PO is jumping on the gorilla glue wagon...
View attachment 389082
talked with PO indirectly today, I believe they have a fake, the guy they got it from said he got it directly from me and I don't know this guy from adam, he had 22 rooted cuts a year ago and they supposedly have been sitting on the cut, never flowered it or sold cuts, I know everyone I passed it to last year, there was only a few trusted friends that got it and he damn sure wasent one of them.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
sounds fishy to me. She is very easy to ID. No way anyone can trick anyone that's its a GG#4 cut.

You can not fake this one. Its just to Obvious what she is when done. She should have the leaf twist as well. This can be a trait in many other strains but when she gets older no way to hide that..

Latest posts

Top Bottom