Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

I was definitely expecting more chem funk from her. First samples were tasty but were almost more like an og flav with choco undertones. Good stuff but not as stony as I expected. Curious to see how she yields because she vegges pretty easy

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
we will all have a diff experience. If your a heavy user she wont be as strong as I think she is. I have seen plants that look more chem in some gardens and some more Diesel in others. I would not judge her on your 1st grow. wait until you have her dialed to your room. I cant smoke half a blunt of the stuff. I have have been growing her for over a year now. Some wont like her at all. I know a few people that don't and that's perfectly fine ;)

I can get over a lb from 4 plants and that's what I shoot for. I dont do anything special to increase the yield just lolloped tree's., I know 1 person has got 24oz from 1 plant under a screen.

Last edited:
215 User

215 User

No one has a image of the chocolate diesel used?

Close but a hybrid of Chocolate Diesel....

Choco Lemon Diesel from Elite Genetics

Choco Lemon Diesel

Choco Lemon Diesel

The Choco Lemon Diesel genetic make-up is the Chocolate Diesel clone x Lemon Thai male. This was a big hit from the get-go. Strong medical pot with many flavors in the mix. Flower time is 8.5-10 weeks with average to above average yields of very dank buds! See grow reports.

Product Information
Name:
ELTE - Choco Lemon Diesel
Genetics:
Sativa / Indica Hybrid
Specifics:
Chocolate Diesel x Lemon Thai
Flowering Time:
Indoor: 8-10 weeks

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

View attachment 397159

Choco Lemon Diesel

The Choco Lemon Diesel genetic make-up is the Chocolate Diesel clone x Lemon Thai male. This was a big hit from the get-go. Strong medical pot with many flavors in the mix. Flower time is 8.5-10 weeks with average to above average yields of very dank buds! See grow reports.

Product Information
Name:
Genetics:
Sativa / Indica Hybrid
Specifics:
Flowering Time:

Thanks, i have some chocolate diesel s1's in veg and wanted something to compare phenos with as its not too often i see someone growing her. Just looking for more info on the line. Sry for the jack as it has nothing to do with gg#4 itself.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Dam I just read the gg#4 thread on IC WOW do they have a troll.. Totally basking this strain and JW. Not cool at all IMO. JW did one of the nicest things to happen in a long time for all of us. To besmudge his good name is a total douchebag move.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I just love them two guys in that video, man they sure look professional....:wtf:

urban1026835

urban1026835

I just got the results for he ICM 420 cup winners.

I took 3rd place with the GG#4 and 4th place with OG Mango Haze..
There was only a .3 difference between 2nd and 3rd

Well can't be all hype(not my words) when you guys consistently place like that.

Congrats!

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

View attachment 397159

Choco Lemon Diesel

Product Information
Name:
Genetics:
Sativa / Indica Hybrid
Specifics:
Flowering Time:

^^^^^^^ This looks righteous! Anyone have experience growing it? Yield and potency worth it?

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

I just got the results for he ICM 420 cup winners.

I took 3rd place with the GG#4 and 4th place with OG Mango Haze..
There was only a .3 difference between 2nd and 3rd
Congrats!!! The Mango Haze looks awesome. How does it yield? I'd think the haze in it would bump the OG side up a bit.

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

About to get super sticky in the mitten... requested six, received fifteen. :)
View attachment 395789
View attachment 395790
Dried sample is very heady, and very strong...got a bit of the 'caged tiger' jeebies, two hits was enough for my chica, and she's been all cookies for months... my guess is that it was an 8 week chop. Seems like she really packs the frost in those last 2 weeks. Can't wait to sample my own.
View attachment 395788
Righteous. Might want to hit those purpling stems with Cal-Mag. It'll bring them back to green in no time. One of the overlooked staple supps!

@hammerhead I'm friends with the guys who worked on Dubtech, A-Dub, SSD, etc. and wonder if you know them as well, all here in SD/SoCal though. I've loved their Chem/Alien/Bog work and some of the CDub (my friend is the one who named it, while his buddy took Dubtech and their third friend got A-Dub). Good dudes! Stoked you're getting the chance with their genetics and doing them proper!:woot:

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
She isnt IMO, but it was very obvious that the opinions of people are drastically different..

The way they score them they put comments on the side about the strain what they liked/disliked.
I had score from 4 being below ave to 10 the best. I FIND THAT VERY INTERESTING.

I would post a link to them but I dont think it's appropriate to do that here.

urban1026835

urban1026835

kind of like in boxing when 2 judges score one fighter with a clean sweep and yet the other judge watched a different fight...sure the cups are one and the same which is why an unknown or should I say lesser known person starts getting recognition I value that 1,000,000 times more than say a swerve winning anything..

money can only keep the good guys out to an extent but when it's fire it will always rise above.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Ya those are from SL collective. He has some S1 he is giving and some he is selling..

Top Bottom