Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
215 User

215 User

GG#4 @ 51 days...

Expected some fatter nugs and seems to sativa leaning...Gonna push her 70 days !
Had a piece break off & let a pal hit it. Was told it was minty tasting with a narcotic punch.
GG4  51 days

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
can you take a better pic 215.. Something is not right. If I can see a better pic I can tell ya if that's GG#4.

This is what GG#4 should look like. I have not seen a real cut not look like these...There is no minty flavor.

She should be Sour Chemmy aroma in flower . Choc Mocha Aroma after the cure...

DSCN0883
DSCN0951

Last edited:
R

redlife215

Where is the official clone at? I'm in the bay but will travel anywhere in cali for a legit cut. I drive down to socal for my franchise seeds and og cuts just can't find gg. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Where is the official clone at? I'm in the bay but will travel anywhere in cali for a legit cut. I drive down to socal for my franchise seeds and og cuts just can't find gg. Any help would be greatly appreciated
There's a clone guy in sac with it. Super legit I pm'd you the info. Most gg4's in socal are duds no matter where you get it. Those sick LA cup cuts have spread like wildfire down here.

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

There's a clone guy in sac with it. Super legit I pm'd you the info. Most gg4's in socal are duds no matter where you get it. Those sick LA cup cuts have spread like wildfire down here.
For real you see it from time to time on instagram or on forums (I saw a gg4 cut on rollitup I think it was the other day that was picked up from a clone club I'm fairly certain are duds looked just like what was given out at the cup weak branching night and day with the real deal unduded cut.

CheefNmadDro

CheefNmadDro

Ah that's outdoor that's why they look like that..

She is everywhere. I herd Harborside has some cant tell ya if there verified

Do you know anybody who can verify it?..
I'm in SoCal n pretty skeptical..
I won't believe it's,"verified"..
Unless I see pics of the cut, with a current LV weekly, with the creator wearing a wig n a poncho n cowboyhat..
Then snoopdog has to see it n say, "fo shizzle"..n we got to take it to the bay, n berner has to tell me,"hella sticky loud pack"..

Top Bottom