got banned as well

• Thread starter The OrigFred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
draco

draco

hey Fred, it's the fanboy syndrome.

for myself, i cannot understand why anyone would post a vid that casts oneself in that light.

staged? a moot question. the man is a shitwhistle either way.

Kendo

Kendo

@beaker Strong huggz old friend
@The OrigFred Beaker knows just exactly what you are saying bro. You see, the EXACT same shizzle has been said cuntless times before. You mentioned the NEWBIES. No disrespect but uh huh!
We were signed up for ICmag when ICMAG was a baby. . Watched all that unfold real time. ,Again no disrespect but...Uh Huh!

grayarea

grayarea

i just got banned for admitting to drinking in the "Quit Alcohol support thread " funny/sad seeing what gets erased and what doesn't on that site . i feel kinda bad for getting that thread locked/closed :bag: but that cult behavior gets weird to me after awhile .

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
I was banned from there before it was the cool thing to happen. that was so long ago. oh the stories I can tell.

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Ya'll are making me feel a little jealous... I haven't been banned from over there. Yet. Although, I suppose you have to spend valuable time making posts that mods don't like. Or sounds like simple everyday posts that mods don't like. Any suggestions on what I should post? Ha!

beaker

beaker

@beaker Strong huggz old friend
@The OrigFred Beaker knows just exactly what you are saying bro. You see, the EXACT same shizzle has been said cuntless times before. You mentioned the NEWBIES. No disrespect but uh huh!
We were signed up for ICmag when ICMAG was a baby. . Watched all that unfold real time. ,Again no disrespect but...Uh Huh!

it's like beating someone who is beating a dead horse................Ment no disrespect.

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

Ya'll are making me feel a little jealous... I haven't been banned from over there. Yet. Although, I suppose you have to spend valuable time making posts that mods don't like. Or sounds like simple everyday posts that mods don't like. Any suggestions on what I should post? Ha!
...just go hint that a mod MIGHT be wrong and see how fast you get tossed, lol.

...or say something politically conservative, only libtards allowed, lol.

peace, bozo

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

BLIND MODS at ic,or just favoring?

They need to stop banning the VICTOMS an
READ before the strike.

Been attacked atleast a dozen times over there,an
everytime ive had to say a few words back,only to be threatened???
WHAT,im a man,an if some retard posts shit in public what is a MAN to do?
rather just walk away from ANY SPAT,but sometime you must fix the lies............
it happens to the best of us,but they really need to READ an see WHO the instigators were,then ban!

So far,this site has been the most peaceful for me!
Lg

3grambowl

Happens at every site it's all the same thing just depends on where you're looking and where your interests lie. This site is no different to most. I've been here a month and I've had posts deleted for no reason.
It's basically who's shit you can stand smelling all day. Peace
3gb

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Happens at every site it's all the same thing just depends on where you're looking and where your interests lie. This site is no different to most. I've been here a month and I've had posts deleted for no reason.
It's basically who's shit you can stand smelling all day. Peace
3gb
i dont think so, this site is totally different here you can talk and post about any strains from any breeder even if we dont sell there seeds here..try and do that on icmag! I even point users to other seedbanks if they are looking for something that isnt in stock here. The only reason for your posts to have been deleted is because they must of been breaking some rules or trolling.

3grambowl

I agree and disagree. It does say a lot that the runner of the site lets you disagree, but to say there aren't cliques here that constantly bash and negate everything said yet they still have a "following" isn't true. I understand it takes a lot of money and time to keep this running and I have a ton if respect for anyone willing to put it that time, and can understand the interests here. I do find humor that a lot of the "big hitters" on this site don't even buy the beans from here. And if they do they're given as testers so they don't pay jack really. Unless they just hoard all those packs and never speak about em.
3gb

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...yeah, this place is WAY different than the rag, MUCH less heavy handed here. ...and you won't get banned here for petty bullshit.

...so long as you behave in a mutually respectful way you are free here to discuss pretty much any topic that may come to your mind, ...act like a trollish fool and that is a different kettle of fish.

peace, bozo

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The times I've had to lock and/or delete lately are when people are asking for farmers to hook them up with genetics or others are offering. It's ok to ask where to find genetics, but it is specifically against the site rules to ask others or to offer others here. The reasons should be obvious, but apparently they aren't always.

shawnskush

shawnskush

The times I've had to lock and/or delete lately are when people are asking for farmers to hook them up with genetics or others are offering. It's ok to ask where to find genetics, but it is specifically against the site rules to ask others or to offer others here. The reasons should be obvious, but apparently they aren't always.
Gimme all yer cuts!:mask:

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I've been looking for a big ol chick with a big ol dick. Who's got the hook up in so cal?

Top Bottom