got banned as well

• Thread starter The OrigFred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
e4ian

e4ian

Got me worried when i just saw this at my Email!! Bann!!?? ....FK! ..been happening alot with folk and or DELETED THREADS ..or Temporarily DELETED threads on icmag recently...

mojavegreen

mojavegreen

Yeah, they got a weird cult over there. If u ain't in the popular girls club, expect a banning.
:D

e4ian

e4ian

LOL hahaa people jhust seem to be goin''! and then to delete the UK Clone only Thread was Nutss!
well someone got their ass slapped for doing soo cus its back now!!

e4ian

e4ian

Haha "MG" icmag dogshit!! :D..

^^Just realised this is whats going on here!!^.......... woohoo ever tried Critical Kush! im on it now and SOOOO wasted! First look at it.. stinky tasty shit that blows ya head off! .Clean offff!! :D,..nope..lol

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Man, you really fuckin' pissed 'em off, didn't ya?

mojavegreen

mojavegreen

Twas nuthing really, lol.:p
I do have a few haters over ther fer sure!:rolleyes:

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

The only thing that pisses me off about IC is I had half of my cannabis contacts on that site. Without access to my account I can't reach any of them. My ban ends in January, should I just kill the account altogether? With everything happening with Gypsy, Skip and Paysayo I don't see why I would stay.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

No reason to sling poop here, lets just say they have their own agenda that doesn't require following TOU's. If you bring this to their attention, they ban you for months on end. I don't even want to go into their sexuality and their bannings regarding others who think traditional marriage is what Gd intended. See, taboo for sure.

mojavegreen

mojavegreen

The only thing that pisses me off about IC is I had half of my cannabis contacts on that site. Without access to my account I can't reach any of them. My ban ends in January, should I just kill the account altogether? With everything happening with Gypsy, Skip and Paysayo I don't see why I would stay.
Make new contacts!
:D

Top Bottom